Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Ain't it cool...

Started by Bricktop, April 26, 2015, 08:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yes. She makes me hard....to forget...too.

I think we all feel that way SPECTRE.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I would like a kiss first  ac_razz then well talk....  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I would like a kiss first  ac_razz then well talk....  ac_wot

From who? Fash, RW or both at the same time in the same naked hot tub?

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Postcards from Van.

"Are RW + Renee man-hating lesbians?"

"They are self-haters. Imho."

Talk about OCD!!! Those bozo's simply cannot let go.

What's it been? A month? And they still harp on like a flock of seals!!!

But you're the one who started that thread. You clearly wanted them to keep it going.

reel

Quote from: "Romero"
But you're the one who started that thread. You clearly wanted them to keep it going.

Indeed.  It's ridiculous and childish to start a conversation with the precise intent of carrying on a subject and then act all shocked and outraged when people respond and carry on the subject.  You made yourself look pretty foolish spectresocks.

RW

Enough with the ragging on Leo FFS.

He's welcome to discuss whatever the fuck he wants including posting VF shit for comment.  The endless balking about he and I is childish and ridiculous to begin with.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Logic has never been your key virtuosity, has it?

This thread highlights the fact that some of those members are clearly obsessed, still, with people that have left and are by coincidence members here.

They monitor, and report back, as if the activities here are a matter of some importance. I find that somewhat amusing, and disturbing at the same time.

This thread highlights the fact that you are clearly obsessed with VF, and that you're monitoring and reporting back as if the activities there are a matter of some importance.

If you don't want VF talking about RW and Renee, don't start threads about them on VF!

Bricktop

Quote from: "reel"

Indeed.  It's ridiculous and childish to start a conversation with the precise intent of carrying on a subject and then act all shocked and outraged when people respond and carry on the subject.  You made yourself look pretty foolish spectresocks.

Just as Romero seems short of logic, you appear short on reading comprehension.

The "conversation" is quoted from your team, sunshine. Nowhere have I replied to THEIR conversation to perpetuate it.

The fuck do you "engineer"?

Matchsticks?

reel

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

This thread highlights the fact that some of those members are clearly obsessed, still, with people that have left and are by coincidence members here.

They monitor, and report back, as if the activities here are a matter of some importance. I find that somewhat amusing, and disturbing at the same time.

Er... that's precisely what you are doing.  Let it go man.

reel

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "reel"

Just as Romero seems short of logic, you appear short on reading comprehension.

The "conversation" is quoted from your team, sunshine. Nowhere have I replied to THEIR conversation to perpetuate it.

The fuck do you "engineer"?

Matchsticks?

Their conversation?  You CREATED it!  How is the hypocrisy of this entire thing eluding you?

RW

Quoting them off their board is not creating a conversation BTW.
Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

He created the thread on their board from which he drew the majority, if not all of those quotes.  No one was talking about this until he started the thread.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

He's not Pounce the Lion?