Be nice if someone would come over and read me a bedtime story

(just don't wake up the hubby)
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

I'll come read you some Norman Mailer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I can burp the alphabet and tape it for you...kinda like counting sheep.

Perhaps RW can fart you a tune? ac_tongue

Renee

I don't sleep either Bob. I've never been a good sleeper, as a child and adolescent I would function on maybe 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night but recently even that has been extremely elusive. It's getting to the point where any day I'm expecting to have a psychotic episode.  ac_dunno  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"I can burp the alphabet and tape it for you...kinda like counting sheep.

Perhaps RW can fart you a tune? ac_tongue

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my special talent!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I don't sleep either Bob. I've never been a good sleeper, as a child and adolescent I would function on maybe 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night but recently even that has been extremely elusive. It's getting to the point where any day I'm expecting to have a psychotic episode.  ac_dunno  ac_toofunny

Drink half a beer and orgasm.  You'll pass right out afterwards.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"I don't sleep either Bob. I've never been a good sleeper, as a child and adolescent I would function on maybe 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night but recently even that has been extremely elusive. It's getting to the point where any day I'm expecting to have a psychotic episode.  ac_dunno  ac_toofunny

Really, if I self medicate with alcohol and masturbate it will work??? Why didn't I think of that?  ac_toofunny  

Believe me, if that worked I'd be a raging alcoholic by now and my right index finger would be worn down to the first joint.  ac_gumpop
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Just half a beer.  

I resorted to smoking weed.  Works great.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Renee"Really, if I self medicate with alcohol and masturbate it will work??? Why didn't I think of that?  ac_toofunny  Believe me, if that worked I'd be a raging alcoholic by now and my right index finger would be worn down to the first joint.  ac_gumpop

I just tried RW's suggestion and now I'm sleep-typing
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Just half a beer.  

Half a beer won't do it for me. Any kind of alcohol in a sufficient quantity only puts me out for a short time and when I wake up I'm a wired, wide awake, drunk. Not pretty.

As for weed, that's not going to happen either. I don't think my dad (retired cop) will take kindly to me scoring some pot and then sparking up a fatty in the guest bedroom.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Half a beer won't do it for me. Any kind of alcohol in a sufficient quantity only puts me out for a short time and when I wake up I'm a wired, wide awake, drunk. Not pretty.

As for weed, that's not going to happen either. I don't think my dad (retired cop) will take kindly to me scoring some pot and then sparking up a fatty in the guest bedroom.  ac_toofunny

Oh how nice Renee..

ac_smile

My brother is a policeman.

RW

Smoke outside then :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Smoke outside then :P

Oh I forgot about that. I can go hide behind the garage and smoke dope like I did when I was 14.  

Yeah, I bet you can tell that my life is headed in the right direction.  ac_rollseyes

Maybe I should just go out and get some chloroform and soak my pillow in it.

keeper

Really, if I self medicate with alcohol and masturbate it will work??? Why didn't I think of that?  ac_toofunny  

Believe me, if that worked I'd be a raging alcoholic by now and my right index finger would be worn down to the first joint.  ac_gumpop

What you need is some good lovin, some cuddling maybe a little butt sex or some nipple clamps.

ac_dance

RW

Well that got kinky quickly.
Beware of Gaslighters!