Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

The main board is only visible to registered posters for now

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2015, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Well, Pounce The Lion seems upset about something...

an inevitable troll...nothing to worry about

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Too funny....

It's a temporary measure kiebers..

I will make it visible again after the weekend..

Why do you feel it is funny.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you really think that's enough time for the flying monkeys to find another hobby? IMHO that's too soon.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Do you really think that's enough time for the flying monkeys to find another hobby? IMHO that's too soon.

I can extend it if posters want that Renee.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Too bad many of those asylum patients already had memberships here beforehand.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"No lurkers allowed.

I like that idea.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I like it, haha! ac_dance

I was going to open it up again on Monday, but if you want me to extend all of you need to let me know..

I will do that if posters want it.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_dance I like it I like it!

Maybe I will extend it then Azhya..

Thank you for letting me know your feelings about this.

:thankyou:

Renee

It's just that if the idea of restricting the ability to view the forum was solely to get things to calm down then let's be serious, 3 of 4 days isn't enough time. The creeps from VF are not going to forget that easily. In fact some of them may never leave us alone because that rat fuck,  simpering, bitch of a forum owner ignores and or encourages thier shitty behavior. She is a collector of freaks and creeps because despite that "I love everyone" bullshit facade she is exactly the same as her pets. It's birds of a feather with that place. In order to be in with the "in crowd" of VF you have to be a card carrying, dues paying member of the creep club.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It's just that if the idea of restricting the ability to view the forum was solely to get things to calm down then let's be serious, 3 of 4 days isn't enough time. The creeps from VF are not going to forget that easily. In fact some of them may never leave us alone because that rat fuck,  simpering, bitch of a forum owner ignores and or encourages thier shitty behavior. She is a collector of freaks and creeps because despite that "I love everyone" bullshit facade she is exactly the same as her pets. It's birds of a feather with that place. In order to be in with the "in crowd" of VF you have to be a card carrying, dues paying member of the creep club.

Then I will extend it Renee..

Posters, please let me know when you want me to open it up again..

Thank you.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Well said, Reneeh Baybeh!  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola