The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The End Is...

Started by Pounce the Lion, May 01, 2015, 01:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Pounce the Lion

...well and truly nigh!!!

Le Destroyer des Mondes has encountered vigorous resistance in the actualization of various projects within thus inflaming a dormant enmity and it is with steadfast resolve and unbridled verve that I now pledge absolute destruction upon this House and will do so with the greatest of amusement. I will not rest until I bring to term my enterprise of unconditional conquest.

I have thus advised Memebee to prepare themselves for an exodus of blue-in-the-face refugees. May they consider your return with charity and forgiveness of your transgressions. Thus shall the two houses be rejoined, and Le Destroyer humbly despatched.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pounce the Lion"...well and truly nigh!!!

Le Destroyer des Mondes has encountered vigorous resistance in the actualization of various projects within thus inflaming a dormant enmity and it is with steadfast resolve and unbridled verve that I now pledge absolute destruction upon this House and will do so with the greatest of amusement. I will not rest until I bring to term my enterprise of unconditional conquest.

I have thus advised Memebee to prepare themselves for an exodus of blue-in-the-face refugees. May they consider your return with charity and forgiveness of your transgressions. Thus shall the two houses be rejoined, and Le Destroyer humbly despatched.

lol

Anonymous

The end is not near.  Nothing will happen in the immediate future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL at the library"The end is not near.  Nothing will happen in the immediate future.

Hello RDL at the library.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RDL at the library"The end is not near.  Nothing will happen in the immediate future.

Hello RDL at the library.

ac_hithere

Hello Fashionista ac_drinks

Pounce the Lion

It seems that interforum espionage is de rigeur.

Having had my post reported back to her, the altruistic Madame Evs has determined to lift all bans imposed in those dissenters now resident here, and wishes them to return, free and unhindered. Leopardsocks was most notable of those she bids to return.

This lion disputes the logic of that turn of events.

Madame further elucidates that some accounts have indeed been terminated. Howsoever, she is not resistant to those account holders to re-register if they so desire.

RW

I'll re register when pigs fly.

I've been told Oscar is upset with me.  Any idea why?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'll re register when pigs fly.

I heard he was raving like a lunatic the other day about you, me and Shen so bad that they had to remove the thread.

That place is just chocked full of creeps and I've had my fill of it. The only way I'd go back is if things changed drastically for the better over there. But with that vindictive deranged queen at the helm, that will probably never happen.

Besides can you imagine the amount of shit any one of us will get hit with if we are dumb enough to go back? It would be like being sentenced to the pillory.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I haven't done anything to Oscar.  I enjoy his ranting :)

I want nothing to do with that place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I haven't done anything to Oscar.  I enjoy his ranting :)

Oscar is a....."strange" guy and a shit disturber. I wouldn't worry about what his problem is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I haven't done anything to Oscar.  I enjoy his ranting :)

I dunno about that.  You do tend to forget about your part in conflict and assume that any attacks on you or your friends are unprovoked.

Why don't you just ask Oscar what his problem is?  Or at least look through old threads to see what went wrong?

When you 'assume', you make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.  ac_smile

RW

Because I know I didn't do was I supposedly did.  There's no need to check.  It's just more of the usual bullshit.

If Oscar has an ax to grind, he knows where to find me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I'll re register when pigs fly.

Oscar is on one of his "upset with everyone" drunk binges.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Yeah but he usually didn't get upset with me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Pounce the Lion"It seems that interforum espionage is de rigeur.

Having had my post reported back to her, the altruistic Madame Evs has determined to lift all bans imposed in those dissenters now resident here, and wishes them to return, free and unhindered. Leopardsocks was most notable of those she bids to return.

This lion disputes the logic of that turn of events.

Madame further elucidates that some accounts have indeed been terminated. Howsoever, she is not resistant to those account holders to re-register if they so desire.

Don't flatter yourself. All comments were made in response to SCHMOHWELL asking about Odi.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone