Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Pregnant women and sausage casings

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 01, 2015, 12:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

(CBC)

A White Rock, B.C., councillor says the bellies of pregnant women who wear too-tight clothing resemble "sausage casings."

Chatting about a pregnant television meteorologist who received hate mail for her appearance on screen, prompting DavidChesney, the editor and publisher of the online newspaper the White Rock Sun, offered his opinion of how some pregnant women dress.

'How they can yank on those Lululemon sweatpants and body dance skins and go out in public at eight months pregnant.'

"They can't get on any more skin tight, it looks like sausage casings. Their belly button is pushing through the material and I kinda look at that and I go, 'I get it, you're pregnant, all right.' Now why, why, why such a desire to push that out in front of everyone and and again, as I say I know ... I can hear some people screaming at me right now."

The jerk who said it:

https://postmediavancouversun.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/7435262.jpg">
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

^Nobody cares Bob.

Hey, I thought you wanted your handle back? Why don't you change your handle to Gay Boy Bob?

Romero

It takes some nerve and stupidity for insulting a pregnant woman for looking pregnant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"It takes some nerve and stupidity for insulting a pregnant woman for looking pregnant.

It takes some incredibly thin skin or faux outrage to feign caring. ac_rollseyes

RW

I think commenting on a pregnant body in this manner is disgusting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

He has apologized this morning.

"I apologize to any women that may have been offended by comments that were taken out of context."

"Out of context"? That's not an apology!

Renee

That asshole should worry more about his discolored, yellow teeth rather than how pregnant dress.

Fucking old goat. acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"He has apologized this morning.

"I apologize to any women that may have been offended by comments that were taken out of context."

"Out of context"? That's not an apology!

No, it's not.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"That asshole should worry more about his discolored, yellow teeth rather than how pregnant dress.

True Renee, but who fucking cares. Jeezuz someone made an off coloured remark. The world didn't come to an end.

How the fuck do some of you function if you come unglued when ever you hear an offensive word.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"That asshole should worry more about his discolored, yellow teeth rather than how pregnant dress.

True Renee, but who fucking cares. Jeezuz someone made an off coloured remark. The world didn't come to an end.

How the fuck do some of you function if you come unglued when ever you hear an offensive word.

Making comment on a forum about an asshole who blatantly said something stupid is hardly becoming "unglued". I'm not sure you've ever seen me "unglued". Believe me, if and when it happens you'll know it.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Making comment on a forum about an asshole who blatantly said something stupid is hardly becoming "unglued".

I don't mean you Renee, I mean those two delicate little flowers Bob and Romero. They are made out of fucking pudding.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

If it's no big deal to insult pregnant women, it's certainly no big deal to criticize him right back!

Be an asshole, get treated like an asshole. It's for their own good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Not right is not right.

Not important is not important.

RW

I think it deserves a "sit down and shut up you fucking fool".  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!