Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Pregnant women and sausage casings

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 01, 2015, 12:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Jeezuz someone made an off coloured remark. The world didn't come to an end.

How the fuck do some of you function if you come unglued when ever you hear(delete that word) (then add) live to find an offensive word against those different from themselves or not PC to their satisfaction.
Fixed it

Spandex sausages   ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Jeezuz someone made an off coloured remark. The world didn't come to an end.

How the fuck do some of you function if you come unglued when ever you hear(delete that word) (then add) live to find an offensive word against those different from themselves or not PC to their satisfaction.
Fixed it

Spandex sausages   ac_biggrin

Thanx CC. ac_drinks

Quotethink it deserves a "sit down and shut up you fucking fool". :)

A big fat ignore is all that remark will get from me.

Gay Boy Roberto

Shen Li has posted 6 comments on a thread she thinks is unimportant!
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "gbb"Shen Li has posted 6 comments on a thread she thinks is unimportant!

Now, it's fucking 7 and it's still means sweet fuck all to your life or mine.

cc

Us White Rockers hate pregnant spandex sausages

MYOB you Vancouver PC meaningless  cause  Palookas
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"(CBC)

A White Rock, B.C., councillor says the bellies of pregnant women who wear too-tight clothing resemble "sausage casings."

Chatting about a pregnant television meteorologist who received hate mail for her appearance on screen, prompting DavidChesney, the editor and publisher of the online newspaper the White Rock Sun, offered his opinion of how some pregnant women dress.

'How they can yank on those Lululemon sweatpants and body dance skins and go out in public at eight months pregnant.'

"They can't get on any more skin tight, it looks like sausage casings. Their belly button is pushing through the material and I kinda look at that and I go, 'I get it, you're pregnant, all right.' Now why, why, why such a desire to push that out in front of everyone and and again, as I say I know ... I can hear some people screaming at me right now."

Just terrible Gay Boy Bob.

The jerk who said it:

https://postmediavancouversun.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/7435262.jpg">