The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Religion of pieces is offended - Aww - Tries to kill in Texas

Started by cc, May 03, 2015, 10:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I'm not .. never was .... because I don't fear islam ..... it just disgusts me at every human level imaginable  .... Let me count the ways
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Pmar Khadr has been released from prison. His Scottish lawyer thinks the current PM is a bigot that hates Muslims. If anyone had doubts that lawyers were sleazebags they only to listen this creepy scumbag lawyer for a couple of minutes.

cc

We knew the moonbats would achieve that

His next anti-West offense will get him

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"We knew the moonbats would achieve that

His next anti-West offense will get him

Anyone who is suspicious of this model Canadian citizen(Khadr) are bigots and Islamophobes. CC, you and I are Islamophobes. ac_drinks  ac_toofunny

cc

ac_angel Not me.
Quote from: "cc la femme"I'm not .. never was .... because I don't fear islam ..... it just disgusts me at every human level imaginable  .... Let me count the ways

cc

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Citizenship-Immigration-Screw-You-Canada1-620x388.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Citizenship-Immigration-Screw-You-Canada1-620x388.jpg">

White guilt doesn't work on me CC. ac_tongue

cc

ac_tongue

The family is a piece of work. A fellow we know, CSIS supervisor now, was one of those from CSIS who was sent to Afghan  the night of 911 (fast reaction or what?) .... he tells the tales of going in from Pak and getting to the father / REAL piece of work  .. the mom actually defends the father despite his work with OBL & Co. ..... they can kill and plot but are always the victim

I'm working on a plan to create yellow guilt

Bricktop

cc

Son of OBL's buddy - the kid grenaded a US soldier to death .. .was found guilty in US ... they allowed him to stay in Canadian prison ... now Canada wants to let the "poor lad" out  ... why not? all radical islamics are good boys, right?

Moonbeams have been fighting for him for years .... just as they fight for every islamist we "pick on" by trying to keep them from killing more people

"CANADA to release Muslim terrorist and former Gitmo prisoner who killed a U.S. Army soldier in Afghanistan

The Canadian government tried hard to stop the release, but the judge sided with the Muslim terrorist and is releasing him on bail so he can be free to kill some Canadian citizens now."

Maybe Querky le moonbeam will you put him up at his place ?

Bricktop

Surely the Government will appeal the judge's decision?

Yet another example of how the judiciary, as a part of the ruling elite, have no interest in public sentiment and safety. The law is supposed to be the law OF THE PEOPLE, but it has been hijacked by pontificating academics, themselves typically bred from the wealthy class that has no connection to the plebiscite.

The judicial system is as corrupt and broken as politics.

cc

Odinson

I think the fights onboard of those refugee ships crossing mediterranean really shows what these sand monkeys really are...

Odinson

Noticed that most of the western people who have moslims as friends, seem to be adjusting to the towelheads culture.. The towelhead doesnt adjust to anything..