10 Things you might not know about me.

Started by keeper, May 06, 2015, 10:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Apparently, Dunny Di has not done enough research...

But then that is nothing new.

Frood

Please behave yourself much better on the non flaming overall board.

Thank you, Spectre.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Please stick to the subject at hand, moron.

RW

Now now children.  Name calling doesn't fit under 10 things we didn't know about you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Off to the flame war sub with you, grumpy bottom.  :001_tongue:

Quote from: "RW"Now now children.  Name calling doesn't fit under 10 things we didn't know about you.

You just called us children! Name caller!  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I meant it with complete endearment :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I just wanna see if this rather bland and tiresome nurse actually HAS 10 things of any note or interest.

RW

She's not a nurse.  You can call her Doctor Dinky.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I just wanna see if this rather bland and tiresome nurse actually HAS 10 things of any note or interest.

If you can keep your stirring to the designated section, I may even come up with 10 things.  :wink:

Quote from: "RW"She's not a nurse.  You can call her Doctor Dinky.

:laugh: Definitely not a name for Gynecologists (not that it's my field anyway).

"Doctor Dinky will be along shortly to examine your vagina, ma'am."  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

If you can keep your stirring to the designated section, I may even come up with 10 things.  :wink:

Oh dear. My apologies. I seem to have conveyed the sentiment that I actually give a fuck if you do or not. Sorry.

Whatever 10 things we may not know, we do know you're a loudmouthed nurse from Victoria, and thats about as low as you can get.

Frood

I tried, RW. I'll keep trying.  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"01- I sang a ballad on stage in a club in Atlantic City.

02- I was attacked by three African Americans while walking the streets of New-York and was able to fend them off.

03- I caught a barracuda with my bare hands off the coast of Fort Lauderdale.

04- I joined a chess club while in college and defeated every member within sixty days.

05- I achieved a hole-in-one on a par-three while playing La Gorce in Miami. Certificate and lapel pin awarded.

06- I've been bitten on the calf by a Canadian rattlesnake. Nobody around to suck-out the venom so I took the snakebite remedy.

07- I drowned while swimming the waters of Hammonasset Beach, Connecticut but was revived. No white lights were seen.

08- I was arrested for a crime I did not commit. A case of mistaken identity. I was released with a copy of my mug-shot as a souvenir.

09- I survived a 120 km./hr. head-on car wreck. I had a hard time finding my shoes after the hit.

10- I refused to talk the elevator and took the staircase to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Your name should be Burger King-home of the whopper. :laugh: