priscilla1961

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"

10. I would like to make a boyfriend

ac_hithere

acc_angry

We make the joke RW ha ha.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Hello, Shen Li's Mom. I'm Azhya.  ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hello, Shen Li's Mom. I'm Azhya.  ac_hithere

Hello Azhya. ac_hithere My daughter told to me you the Philipines person.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

@realAzhyaAryola

I was born there until I reached the age of 17 and then I flew to a country where there's lots of Americans!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
OK is Blurt's brother. You know the one that prostitutes himself for girly cars. Blurt doesn't post here since we separated from MMB.

Give the guy a break. He's not a Gary Joak asshole or or an EU idiot type.

Thanks for the good word pal. But I discovered long ago the world is majorly populated with Shen-Lis, that is people whose beliefs are seeded by external forces they can never aspire to understand, for their formative years are well behind them, resulting in puppet-like existences. Their actions, thoughts and convictions are the product of other people's influences, whether cultural or societal, and these types are unable, by themselves, to formulate a single original thought if their lives depended on it. Shen-Li is a shining example of the true meaning of the word 'prostitute' and her narrow-minded perspective obscures the fact she is exchanging the best of what she is for an ephemeral ideal. If anything, in my universe, the Shen-Lis of the world make for an excellent breakfast and I almost, I said almost, feel pity before I plunge my fork into her.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"
OK is Blurt's brother. You know the one that prostitutes himself for girly cars. Blurt doesn't post here since we separated from MMB.

Thanks for the good word pal. But I discovered long ago the world is majorly populated with Shen-Lis, that is people whose beliefs are seeded by external forces they can never aspire to understand, for their formative years are well behind them, resulting in puppet-like existences. Their actions, thoughts and convictions are the product of other people's influences, whether cultural or societal, and these types are unable, by themselves, to formulate a single original thought if their lives depended on it. Shen-Li is a shining example of the true meaning of the word 'prostitute' and her narrow-minded perspective obscures the fact she is exchanging the best of what she is for an ephemeral ideal. If anything, in my universe, the Shen-Lis of the world make for an excellent breakfast and I almost, I said almost, feel pity for her.

Don't expect too many good words, shitwick.

Shen Li is much loved here, and fuckmuppets like you with big mouths and small balls should constrain their asinine opinions until they've been accepted into the family, so to speak. But, your vituperation clearly establishes that you are yet another Van alter looking to start some shit.

I'd rather live in a world populated by a principled and open woman like Shen, than duplicitous, trash talking stalkers like you.

As I've already exposed, your universe is a concoction of fantasy and deceit. You and I are going to get really closely acquainted. And not in a good way.

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Don't expect too many good words, shitwick.

Shen Li is much loved here, and fuckmuppets like you with big mouths and small balls should constrain their asinine opinions until they've been accepted into the family, so to speak. But, your vituperation clearly establishes that you are yet another Van alter looking to start some shit.

I'd rather live in a world populated by a principled and open woman like Shen, than duplicitous, trash talking stalkers like you.

As I've already exposed, your universe is a concoction of fantasy and deceit. You and I are going to get really closely acquainted. And not in a good way.

Quick on the trigger spec... as all flatfoots should be.

You may question the truthfulness of one of my posts but guard yourself from doubting my credibility for you are the one who has spent decades at the employ of an institution and, in the final stretch, realized everything you believed to be worthy was nothing but dupery and masquerade... this does not speak of astuteness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"

Thanks for the good word pal. But I discovered long ago the world is majorly populated with Shen-Lis, that is people whose beliefs are seeded by external forces they can never aspire to understand, for their formative years are well behind them, resulting in puppet-like existences. Their actions, thoughts and convictions are the product of other people's influences, whether cultural or societal, and these types are unable, by themselves, to formulate a single original thought if their lives depended on it. Shen-Li is a shining example of the true meaning of the word 'prostitute' and her narrow-minded perspective obscures the fact she is exchanging the best of what she is for an ephemeral ideal. If anything, in my universe, the Shen-Lis of the world make for an excellent breakfast and I almost, I said almost, feel pity before I plunge my fork into her.

I decided a real career and contributing to society were superior to being a lazy, unskilled bum that lives exclusively to satisfy their own appetites. I would never whore myself for girly cars like you shamelessly do. I possess something you have no concept of....SELF RESPECT!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Opie Kindred

I decided a real career and contributing to society were superior to being a lazy, unskilled bum that lives exclusively to satisfy their own appetites. I would never whore myself for girly cars like you shamelessly do. I possess something you have no concept of....SELF RESPECT!!

Congrats! Your contribution to society, as ill and sick as it stands today, simply means poverty, pollution, citizen abuse and every other form of civil injustices will prosper.

My contributions to society are much more meaningful and important than you may imagine.

As I said, you are bereft of imagination and insight and you cannot possibly contribute anything of significance to other members of society with your limited outlook on existence.

Shall I define prostitution for you?

Prostitution refers to the exchange of services to a second party, usually sexual in nature, for a pre-determined amount of money so that one may fulfill financial obligations such as paying monthly bills, feeding the children or obtaining the next fix.

As such, prostitution may expand to a broader but simpler definition: the exchange of time in providing (any) services for the purpose of obtaining a paycheck so that one may fulfill financial obligations such as paying the rent or mortgage, feeding the family or pets or setting money aside for a once-a-year vacation in an exotic location (any vacation away from home is a dead give-away in pin-pointing those folk who feel the necessity to escape their dreary daily condition) or some other unnecessary luxury.

In this case, I can positively affirm that most citizens in this wonderful country are prostitutes in its simplest and most accepted form - what I call Life-prostitutes. On Monday mornings, most people surrender their freedom and natural inclinations in order to prostitute themselves to an employer who will gladly extort them of their precious life-hours in exchange for a sum of money that is way below the true value of their human life-hours.

Everyone agrees life is relatively short, and precious in that respect, yet many give away their best and most productive life-hours in the service of accomplishing tasks for others rather than dedicating 'that' time in the pursuit of activities aimed at their own pleasures and happiness. Life-prostitutes are readily identifiable; they will cheer 'Hump-Day' and celebrate 'TGIF' as a sign that their prostitution time is close to an end or has temporarily ended and will be reverting to their natural state for a brief two-day period. Bring-out the Mojitos!!!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'm confused.  Who is Opie Kindred?

Somehow I doubt you will get the chance to find out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.