Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2015, 12:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"There once was a lass named Fashionista

Who's mod went mad and dissed her

This charming young lass

Kicked him out on his ass

And thats the last thing we saw of that mister.

You are a good poet SPECTRE.

ac_smile

But, I want to clairify that I did not ban Obvious Li..

He left on his own after being removed as a mod.

Don't feel the need to explain yourself. Your actions were justified.

Bricktop

A few weeks ago, I suffered what is somewhat modestly called Serotonin Syndrome. It is the mind and body's response to the withdrawal of serotonin influencing anti depressant. It is similar in principle to going "cold turkey" from narcotics. It lasted about 3 to 4 weeks, rather than the hoped-for 1 to 2 that is more common. But it can go up to 6 weeks. During that time, your body and mind go into a form of shock, and you become highly psychotic, depressed and dysfunctional. I wrote this during that period. It reflects that state of mind and being. It has passed now, and I am much improved...in case you were wondering or worried.

"Pharmacology"

I stand, dead from the ground up,

In melancholy darkness

Absolute and merciless, an assassin of the mind

Only a pallid light shines from my weary heart

Pushing against the Stygian aspect

Filled with strange and mutant shapes

Is that a tree

or an impaled cadaver

A small boulder

or a dead, unwanted child

I repose on a bed of enmity

Surrounded still by mournful murk

Fear courses through my soul

As the fell creatures, born from my mind,

Encircle my ebbing spirit

Their sinister shambling of iniquity permeates

Low moans seeking prey

My time is short

Within life's embrace

A fading radiance of love

I float. Motionless. Face down.

Face down in the dead black water

No more light, no more life

Banshee wails gouge the gloaming

Like the howl of dying dogs

Or the triumph of twisted hellions

I feel my death

More than the loss of my life

It ends thus, face down

Face down in dead black depths

Copyright, ME.

Bricktop

Stupid double...

ac_sothere

RW

A torturous time. :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Renee

I'm glad to hear you are getting over your pharmacological crisis but in regard to your withdrawal making you "highly psychotic"...... sad to say, no one noticed. I mean I honestly don't think the casual observer of your antics saw or sees a change in your demeanor or persona from then to now. And believe me, I'm not trying to be mean here. It just is what it is, you're a crazy obnoxious old buzzard but I guess we're stuck with you.

So let me be among the first here to welcome you back to the land of the living and thanks for having the courage to share.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I noticed.

Really? I would hope so.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"I'm glad to hear you are getting over your pharmacological crisis but in regard to your withdrawal making you "highly psychotic"...... sad to say, no one noticed. I mean I honestly don't think the casual observer of your antics saw or sees a change in your demeanor or persona from then to now. And believe me, I'm not trying to be mean here. It just is what it is, you're a crazy obnoxious old buzzard but I guess we're stuck with you.

So let me be among the first here to welcome you back to the land of the living and thanks for having the courage to share.

Loved ones, close friends and family sure as shit noticed. I was in a dark world, full of anger and vehemence. In fact, my only contact with the outside world for around a week was this forum.

I would not wish that experience on anyone.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm glad to hear you are getting over your pharmacological crisis but in regard to your withdrawal making you "highly psychotic"...... sad to say, no one noticed. I mean I honestly don't think the casual observer of your antics saw or sees a change in your demeanor or persona from then to now. And believe me, I'm not trying to be mean here. It just is what it is, you're a crazy obnoxious old buzzard but I guess we're stuck with you.

Loved ones, close friends and family sure as shit noticed. I was in a dark world, full of anger and vehemence. In fact, my only contact with the outside world for around a week was this forum.

I'm sure they did and I feel for them. But with the limited exposure we have to you here it wasn't really noticed, at least not by me and I tend to get hit with the worst of you. But then again I have to assume your problem was the reason that RW asked you to leave the forum for a time. I suppose we all have her to thank for sparing us the worst of the worst.  ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Im glad you are feeling better Leo.

Im sorry i dont see any change and i dont mean that in a bad way, i just find you to be a nice guy (to me anyway)

Cheers Pal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Im glad you are feeling better Leo.

Im sorry i dont see any change and i dont mean that in a bad way, i just find you to be a nice guy (to me anyway)

Cheers Pal.

I am happy SPECTRE is feeling better too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
I'm sure they did and I feel for them. But with the limited exposure we have to you here it wasn't really noticed, at least not by me and I tend to get hit with the worst of you. But then again I have to assume your problem was the reason that RW asked you to leave the forum for a time. I suppose we all have her to thank for sparing us the worst of the worst.  ac_smile

You get the BEST of me!!! People enjoy our tourneys and melees!!!

And yes...you were spared. I wish others had been.

Yea, tho I walked through the valley of serotonin deprivation...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SPECTRE"There once lived a lass named Azhya

Who's legs would certainly faze ya

They went all they way to her ass

which was top of the class

But lacked the stroke of a razor...

ac_drinks

bu bu but ... what does that mean...lacked the stroke of a razor?   ac_umm
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]