News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

You can never get anough kale, and now this...

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 07, 2015, 02:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

McDonald's is scrambling to find ways to get grown ups to go back to loving eating at their fast food restaurants, and their next big move is to put a trio of kale salads - Caesar, Greek and harvest garden - on their menu in Canada.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"McDonald's is scrambling to find ways to get grown ups to go back to loving eating at their fast food restaurants, and their next big move is to put a trio of kale salads - Caesar, Greek and harvest garden - on their menu in Canada.

You gotta give Micky D's credit though. They are always trying to stay ahead of the pack. Maybe it will be a hit, maybe it won't, but at least they made an effort. Personally, it's not enough to get me in their "restaurants".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"McDonald's is scrambling to find ways to get grown ups to go back to loving eating at their fast food restaurants, and their next big move is to put a trio of kale salads - Caesar, Greek and harvest garden - on their menu in Canada.

Their coffee seems to be popular.

Renee

I like kale; I know a lot of people don't. But it's best sauteed because raw, as in a salad, it can be kind of bitter.

Not sure if McDonald's has a winner there.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I like kale; I know a lot of people don't. But it's best sauteed because raw, as in a salad, it can be kind of bitter.

Sometimes I use kale in fried rice.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"I like kale; I know a lot of people don't. But it's best sauteed because raw, as in a salad, it can be kind of bitter.

As usual, the point screams over your head like a low flying F15.

This is just another attempt to get ADULTS to use their toxic waste dispersal facilities so that their kids will scoff more of their shitburgers.

How often do we see American purveyors of poisonous consumables try to mask their conduct with "good" co-products.

Remember Camel and Marlboro tried to use their brands to implement a range of apparel that made their cigarettes sexier?

Crap is crap, even if it does come with a side order of salad.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

As usual, the point screams over your head like a low flying F15.

This is just another attempt to get ADULTS to use their toxic waste dispersal facilities so that their kids will scoff more of their shitburgers.

How often do we see American purveyors of poisonous consumables try to mask their conduct with "good" co-products.

Remember Camel and Marlboro tried to use their brands to implement a range of apparel that made their cigarettes sexier?

Crap is crap, even if it does come with a side order of salad.

I was only commenting on the fact that I like kale. EXCUUUUUUSE ME!

Once again the mouth from down south blows an assload of gas while really saying nothing. No one is disputing the fact that fast food is shit and I couldn't care less how you feel about it. You will be dead sooner than later so if you wish to extend your pitiful life a few breaths more, by all means don't patronize McDonalds. No one is forcing Big Mac's down your fucking turkey neck so just STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Unlike you gargantuan, stupefied and voracious grazers on anything cheap, toxic and full of fat, we "southerners" don't fall for their crap.

McDonalds and Burger King are going down the tubes here. Stores are closing, and they can serve up all the rabbit food they want, we're not being lured by their bullshit. Another American institution on the slide in the rest of the world.

RW

In Canada McDonald's used to have chicken fajitas. They were not very many calories not greasy and quite light and delicious and they got rid of them. They were the only things on the menu that I would eat.  Their salads were never fresh and the dressings were always gross.   I don't care if they put everything healthy in them they're still disgusting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

NO fast food outlet offers healthy eating.

None.

RW

Healthy eating is about balance, moderation and not depriving oneself of shit food once in a blue moon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Bollocks. That is like saying non-smokers should not deprive themselves of a cigar now and then. Toxins are toxins.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Dietician's ARE dumbasses. 99% are women, who are quite clearly prone to indulge in wicked pleasures from time to time. If its bad, don't do it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!