The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Mother's Day

Started by RW, May 07, 2015, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Odinson"I would be pretty mad at my mom if she wrote the same things as for example realwoman does...

Or flirts with some stranger..

Luckily I´m a bit of a repellant of males of any age so they back off when I´m walking with my mother. lol

Ohh pfftt, stop being a shit disturber   acc_angry

ac_biggrin

I would be pissed off though..

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"I would be pretty mad at my mom if she wrote the same things as for example realwoman does...

Luckily I´m a bit of a repellant of males of any age so they back off when I´m walking with my mother. lol

Odinson, Im not sure but are you confusing this place with VF? Cause i dont see anyone else insulting the posters here. am i clear?

On a brighter note, Happy Mothers day to the Moms here.  ac_flower

Insult...

Just saying the facts.

RW

I'm actually impressed at how many people ignore Odi.  It was refreshing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Keeper"

Odinson, Im not sure but are you confusing this place with VF? Cause i dont see anyone else insulting the posters here. am i clear?

On a brighter note, Happy Mothers day to the Moms here.  ac_flower

Insult...

Just saying the facts.

Do i need to make myself more clear?

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'm actually impressed at how many people ignore Odi.  It was refreshing.

I have that thing on "Foe" for obvious reasons.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to everyone. ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks, Renee!

Happy Mother's Day to you too and to all the Moms on The Blue Cashew! Woohoo!  ac_flower
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I'm actually impressed at how many people ignore Odi.  It was refreshing.

I have that thing on "Foe" for obvious reasons.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to everyone. ac_hithere

Why the sour puss?

Frost

Happy mothers day to all you beautiful peoples  ac_flower

I hope that it's a good one for you, and you got a good hug from someone, if not this is best I can do  acc_hugz

Enjoy ......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Happy mothers day to all you beautiful peoples  ac_flower

I hope that it's a good one for you, and you got a good hug from someone, if not this is best I can do  acc_hugz

Enjoy ......

Hey Stud, thanx a bunch. Taking your Mommy out to dinner there big spender?

Frost

Sorry I left, mommy needed me to put her new key chain together I got her ac_toofunny

Don't worry, she got more than that, she got a big hug ac_biggrin

Two pots of flowers for the porch, yards all nice looking, $200 for a trip shes taking, and flowers all over the place. :)

No dinner, she went with my sisters yesterday.

keeper

Hey Blue, nice to see you Pal.

Frost

Hiya Keeps, I hope you are doing well. Been a rough day here, but been getting things done. :)

My mom is really happy so that's all that counts.

kiebers

Happy Mother's day to all the great Mom's. You deserve every day to be Mother's day. At least the respect and appreciation parts.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with my children, my parents and my mother in law.

ac_smile