The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dear Friends

Started by Bricktop, May 10, 2015, 07:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"He's not crazy about it because of personal animosity. THAT'S all.

Personal animosity?? I'm not crazy about your suggestion either, but it has nothing to do with "personal animosity".

RW

Shen, he even said he had no problem with sub forums as long as Spec wasn't deciding on threads.

It was obvious it was personal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shen, he even said he had no problem with sub forums as long as Spec wasn't deciding on threads.

I am not going to speak on Ro's behalf. However, from what you have just said, it sounds like Ro is saying how do you decide which threads meet the politics litmus test. Let's let him explain it himself.

RW

Ro already spoke.  It's how a few of us came to said conclusion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Ro already spoke.  It's how a few of us came to said conclusion.

It's too late to go back and search, but I would like Ro to explain what he meant himself....even if he did it already.

RW

By all means but it's rather moot.

You're grumpy.  What's up?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"By all means but it's rather moot.

Am I coming across that way? No, not pissed off at all. I have to go to Winnipeg next week, but there are worse things.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Am I coming across that way? No, not pissed off at all. I have to go to Winnipeg next week, but there are worse things.

Not much hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Not much hahaha

ac_tongue

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"He's not crazy about it because of personal animosity. THAT'S all.

Personal animosity?? I'm not crazy about your suggestion either, but it has nothing to do with "personal animosity".

Just post in the sub-forum, or I'll kick your chink ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Just post in the sub-forum, or I'll kick your chink ass.

ac_wot

Romero

Quote from: "RW"Shen, he even said he had no problem with sub forums as long as Spec wasn't deciding on threads.

I am not going to speak on Ro's behalf. However, from what you have just said, it sounds like Ro is saying how do you decide which threads meet the politics litmus test. Let's let him explain it himself.

Nothing personal! He wanted certain threads he didn't like removed from the main forum into a sub-forum and I disagreed. I would disagree no matter who it was.

I have no problem giving a political sub-forum a shot! Though I don't think it's busy enough here for sub-forums.

RW

We shall see how it goes :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

Nothing personal! He wanted certain threads he didn't like removed from the main forum into a sub-forum and I disagreed. I would disagree no matter who it was.

I have no problem giving a political sub-forum a shot! Though I don't think it's busy enough here for sub-forums.

That's what I thought. That's about how I see things too.

As RW says, give it a shot and we'll see how it goes.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"

BULLSHIT!!! At NO stage was there ever a mention of threads being moved. In fact I made it ABUNDANTLY clear in both PM to you, and to the members, that there is no change to how the place is moderated.

Don't try to re-invent history. You were beligerent because it was me behind the request...and other members have the evidence of that should you wish to continue the debate any further.