The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

9 Bikies killed in appalling shooting.

Started by Bricktop, May 17, 2015, 09:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"They are NOT badasses. They are criminals. They are badasses when in a gang, and fuckheads when they don't have their posses backing them up.

Trust me. In one of my roles as a former cop, our task was to monitor and control gang behaviour in South Australia.

We were given carte blanche (it was a different era).

We fucked them up, often and hard.

Now, they are not controlled by the law, they are PROTECTED by it.

Are you saying you dealt with the Rebels as a cop?? ac_huh

Odinson

They are pretty badass..

You get the whole gang on you when you take down one of them.

They burn your house down with you in it..

Anonymous

The trigger was one guy got his foot ran over while parking. ac_wot

cc

Trigger yes .. but the bomb was loaded and primed ..... they went there for a war and war was going to happen .. if there was no trigger, someone would pull a gun of knife and get it on

Say. Word has it from several sources that it isn't over . that more will come there ... that makes no sense to me, but we are dealing with mere caricatures here ... not with real people who do what makes sense
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"They are NOT badasses. They are criminals. They are badasses when in a gang, and fuckheads when they don't have their posses backing them up.

Trust me. In one of my roles as a former cop, our task was to monitor and control gang behaviour in South Australia.

We were given carte blanche (it was a different era).

We fucked them up, often and hard.

Now, they are not controlled by the law, they are PROTECTED by it.

Are you saying you dealt with the Rebels as a cop?? ac_huh
I think he was .. you were, right spec?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Trigger yes .. but the bomb was loaded and primed ..... they went there for a war and war was going to happen .. if there was no trigger, someone would pull a gun of knife and get it on

Say. Word has it from several sources that it isn't over . that more will come there ... that makes no sense to me, but we are dealing with mere caricatures here ... not with real people who do what makes sense

How senseless cc la femme.