Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I'm glad I'm not you!!!

Started by Bricktop, May 18, 2015, 01:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's him Asia.  I'd know that wrist anywhere.

(And that's the Elegance skin because it's the banner you created.)

I'm not crazy about it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"So it's only okay if you consume apples over burgers.

Yeah....

That's not flying with me either Spec.

OK. Try to keep up.

I do not eat American junk food. I do not smoke American cigarettes. I do not send money to American religious frauds. I do not own an American gun.

See the difference between a watch, and all of the above. Last I checked, telling the time did not make me obese, give me lung cancer, make liars and charlatans rich or cause anyone to die.

Derp.

RW

You don't believe you're making lists and charlatans rich by buying Apple products?!

HAHA!

You are NEVER allowed to call ME naive again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"You don't believe you're making lists and charlatans rich by buying Apple products?!

HAHA!

You are NEVER allowed to call ME naive again.

Apple says "Here is a watch - it will do x,y and z". I say "OK. I want that because it does x,y and z".

I buy the watch.

It does x,y and z.

How does that relate to some pontificating slick-willy standing on a stage screaming "I have the POWAH!!!! Send me 50 bucks and I will heal you with this magic holy water"?

Or "Eat Fresh" and consume 1500 calories.

Or "I'm lovin' it" and you eat saturrated fats, salts and meat substitute.

It wasn't THAT long ago that Camel cigarettes were promoted by Doctors.

RW

Nice song and dance sweet cheeks but you dodged my point.  Don't think I didn't notice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Apparently according to dipshit Australian logic, certain aspects of American consumer excess is okay and it's also okay to take part in that excess as long as you don't eat potato chips, smoke or watch violent US TV shows or movies. I guess being a more decerning member of the conspicuous consumption club entitles you to a free pass to look down your dribbling snotty nose at an entire country while you pick and choose what benifits it's provides.

I guess it's also okay to play violent video games like Call to Duty and other culturally dubious crap like that as well. Because after all, violent video games have nothing to do with the culture of violence that our Mr. Apple Watch (avid gamer) claims the US promotes in the name of the almighty dollar.  ac_rollseyes

It's kinda scary how the bullshit that Mr Murse spews gets deeper and deeper the more you exam it. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

I´m a nice guy...

In GTA V, I dont even kill the hooker to get the money back.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"Apparently according to dipshit Australian logic, certain aspects of American consumer excess is okay and it's also okay to take part in that excess as long as you don't eat potato chips, smoke or watch violent US TV shows or movies. I guess being a more decerning member of the conspicuous consumption club entitles you to a free pass to look down your dribbling snotty nose at an entire country while you pick and choose what benifits it's provides.

I guess it's also okay to play violent video games like Call to Duty and other culturally dubious crap like that as well. Because after all, violent video games have nothing to do with the culture of violence that our Mr. Apple Watch (avid gamer) claims the US promotes in the name of the almighty dollar.  ac_rollseyes

It's kinda scary how the bullshit that Mr Murse spews gets deeper and deeper the more you exam it. ac_toofunny

Most computers have a logic board. Yours appears to be malfunctioning. And its "discerning" you illiterate Walmart wasteland wanderer.

Certain aspects of American consumerism are fine. Just like British, Australian, Chinese and Japanese consumerism is OK. It is not an American concept.

If you then discuss consumer "excess", then that is a horse of a different colour. American corporations exploit consumerism frailties to make more money. I repeat...junk food, tobacco, religion, and high levels of violence, including weaponry and entertainment are American staples.

American corporations are unable or unwilling to consider the consequences of their activity if they threaten PROFIT. Tobacco companies KNOW they cause severe health issues. Does that stop them? Fast food mega-corps KNOW their food is unhealthy and leads to obesity. Does THAT stop them?

Your country professes to be a global "leader", yet that fictional leadership is merely a ruse to enable you to make more money, selling shit that usually ends up with someone dying.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Cos I GOTS an Apple Watch, suckas!!!

https://flic.kr/p/t8qyAa">https://flic.kr/p/t8qyAa">9A6217BF-3C40-45C6-BACD-038BB1D6360B

I didn't know you were Australian Aboriginal.

Romero

I've heard there's an app that will display the current time.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"

I've heard there's an app that will display the current time.

I haven't found one yet. I've taken a phone call on it, though.

Truthfully, it is a bit of a strange device; beautifully built, and certainly innovative. Its future, however, is not entirely clear. It can act as an intermediary between your phone and you at times when your phone is either not accessible or convenient, but at this stage, I haven't really identified an area where if fulfils a "need", as such.

However, I believe it will drive innovation in areas we haven't thought of yet.

At the moment, its merely an extension of iPhone with some clever and sometimes useful features. Is it a "must have"? No. Is there a need it fulfils? No.

Is it cool and attracts attention.

Yes.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"Apparently according to dipshit Australian logic, certain aspects of American consumer excess is okay and it's also okay to take part in that excess as long as you don't eat potato chips, smoke or watch violent US TV shows or movies. I guess being a more decerning member of the conspicuous consumption club entitles you to a free pass to look down your dribbling snotty nose at an entire country while you pick and choose what benifits it's provides.

Most computers have a logic board. Yours appears to be malfunctioning. And its "discerning" you illiterate Walmart wasteland wanderer.

Certain aspects of American consumerism are fine. Just like British, Australian, Chinese and Japanese consumerism is OK. It is not an American concept.

If you then discuss consumer "excess", then that is a horse of a different colour. American corporations exploit consumerism frailties to make more money. I repeat...junk food, tobacco, religion, and high levels of violence, including weaponry and entertainment are American staples.

American corporations are unable or unwilling to consider the consequences of their activity if they threaten PROFIT. Tobacco companies KNOW they cause severe health issues. Does that stop them? Fast food mega-corps KNOW their food is unhealthy and leads to obesity. Does THAT stop them?

Your country professes to be a global "leader", yet that fictional leadership is merely a ruse to enable you to make more money, selling shit that usually ends up with someone dying.

Does that watch have a feature on it that tells you when it's time to STFU?

Because you don't seem to be able to tell that time on your own.

There comes a time in every debate when you have to be wise enough to know when you are beaten. Even your biggest supporter, your girlfriend thinks you are talking out of your ass on this issue. So why don't you stop the bullshit, take a hint and bigger off?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

There comes a time in every debate when you have to be wise enough to know when you are beaten. Even your biggest supporter, your girlfriend thinks you are talking out of your ass on this issue. So why don't you stop the bullshit, take a hint and bigger off?

If you are referring to RW, she is FAR from my biggest supporter. She argues constantly about things she knows nothing about, like driving, and law, and spending for fun.

And surely you have learned something with that pudding-dough head in recent times.

I am NEVER beaten.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

If you are referring to RW, she is FAR from my biggest supporter. She argues constantly about things she knows nothing about, like driving, and law, and spending for fun.

And surely you have learned something with that pudding-dough head in recent times.

I am NEVER beaten.

Far from your biggest supporter????? I think the dosage of whatever drugs you are pumped full of now needs to be dramatically increased.

If you haven't figured out that she is about the only one who stands by you when everyone else is screaming for your balls, then you don't deserve to call her friend.

Furthermore, you should be ashamed of yourself for being so flippant regarding your relationship with her. Sorry to shove it up your ass but sometimes your pomposity is inexcusable, you vile old fart. ac_beating

Bricktop

Hah!!! She has screamed for my man-jewels MANY times.

Haven't YOU figured out yet I need NO-ONE in my corner. When I took the sword to that slavic slut over there, I stood alone. Even spineless gastropods like YOU spoke against, despite the fact that you agreed fully with my position. With supporters like you, denigrators need not apply.

RW will also corroborate that I often stand against the odds in other forums as well. I ask for neither mercy or quarter, but give none in return. Hence my constant and merciless demolition of you. Everyone knows full well that you are my bitch, whenever I choose it to be so.

She is very lucky to have any such relationship with me, and knows full well if she steps aside, there is a loooong queue behind her.

Wait...did I just type that? Man, this pneumonia is killing me...