The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'm SICK

Started by Bricktop, May 19, 2015, 08:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I have a serious case of influenza.

Probably the worst case in human history.

I shall fight though. It will not beat me!! Even though bedridden and kept in constant watch by 2 dogs...I will fight and beat this vile ailment.

And your goood wishes for my speedy recovery, of course.

RW

In other words, feel sorry for me because I will be subjected to a week of constant whinging.

Seriously though, feel better soon!  I hope it goes as quickly as it came.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Another quest for sympathy.

Oh well, watch yourself, Methuselah. Old people die from shit like the flue all the time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Only the good die young, Rotunda. You aren't going to be rid of me for a loooooong time!!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"In other words, feel sorry for me because I will be subjected to a week of constant whinging.

Shaddup.

Stupid Canadian.

You probably gave me this disease.

Berry Sweet

No one gave it to you.  You caught it.  I live with a little germ factory....I've seen some weird shit...catch it myself too...take care of both of us while were sick and I never complain.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No one gave it to you.  You caught it.  I live with a little germ factory....I've seen some weird shit...catch it myself too...take care of both of us while were sick and I never complain.

I caught it because someone THREW it!!!

I'm looking in the direction of Canada.

acc_angry

Berry Sweet

so what are you gonna do?  stay locked up in yo0ur house from on cause you might catch something?  your immune system is down...you caught it.  get better.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"In other words, feel sorry for me because I will be subjected to a week of constant whinging.

Shaddup.

Stupid Canadian.

Have a nap ya grump!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"

Shaddup.

Stupid Canadian.

Have a nap ya grump!

I had one. It was red, with cheese.

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No one gave it to you.  You caught it.  I live with a little germ factory....I've seen some weird shit...catch it myself too...take care of both of us while were sick and I never complain.

I caught it because someone THREW it!!!

I'm looking in the direction of Canada.

acc_angry

Well you can be sure I didn't throw it. Because if it came from me you'd have a good case of bubonic plague.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I'm AUSTRALIAN!!!

RW

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdVRWT7dc9k
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

It's the watch. =P