Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'm SICK

Started by Bricktop, May 19, 2015, 08:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

That's right. Mock the afflicted. I've clearly contracted a cross between a severe cold and ebola, and if this scourge spreads throughout the world you will all be sorry.

To prevent a global catastrophe, I am confined in isolation, with my pooches, and my only connection to the outside world is my MacBook Air. And iPad. Oh, and the iPhone. With the Apple Watch.

But other than that, I am interned for the sake of humanity.

You're welcome.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Thank you. At least one of you has some compassion.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"That's right. Mock the afflicted. I've clearly contracted a cross between a severe cold and ebola, and if this scourge spreads throughout the world you will all be sorry.

To prevent a global catastrophe, I am confined in isolation, with my pooches, and my only connection to the outside world is my MacBook Air. And iPad. Oh, and the iPhone. With the Apple Watch.

But other than that, I am interned for the sake of humanity.

You're welcome.

So what's it like when an old mummy contracts Ebola? It can't be that bad as you have no internal organs to liquify.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

It would take more than that to put ME down, doink.

Australians are made of sterner stuff.

RW

Dust and snake shit.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Dust and snake shit.  :)

Don't YOU start. Its enough I have to deal with Walmart Wilma.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Dust and snake shit.  :)

Boy that was harsh and you're supposed to like the guy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Exactly. At least you have an excuse.

RW

I should be allowed a zinger once in a while considering what I have to put up with.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I should be allowed a zinger once in a while considering what I have to put up with.

You have my sympathies.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I should be allowed a zinger once in a while considering what I have to put up with.

And what does THAT mean???

acc_angry

RW

It means if you can do it so can I once in a while. :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a2/a270ce05e997b2aa135f2845acdb48ebd56373f2347d0d06eb454ebe2ac1cdfd.jpg">
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous