Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Bet This Becomes A Movie.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

"US model Janice Dickinson is suing Bill Cosby for defamation over denials made by the comedian's representatives after she accused him last year of raping her in 1982. - See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/culture/showbiz/celebrity/2015/05/21/model-janice-dickinson-sues-bill-cosby.html?cid=BP_LINKLIST_sn-showbiz_2_model-janice-dickinson-sues-bill-cosby_210515#sthash.bsKhgo8O.dpuf">http://www.skynews.com.au/culture/showb ... hgo8O.dpuf">http://www.skynews.com.au/culture/showbiz/celebrity/2015/05/21/model-janice-dickinson-sues-bill-cosby.html?cid=BP_LINKLIST_sn-showbiz_2_model-janice-dickinson-sues-bill-cosby_210515#sthash.bsKhgo8O.dpuf"

Can't wait for this to start hitting the gossip columns!!

RW

Janice Dickinson is a train wreck.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I´ll side with the ni__er in this one...

I hope these lying money mongering ugly slutbags get imprisoned for soiling Cosbys name.

Bricktop

What bugs me is the allegation dates back to 1982!!! 43 years!!!

Why wait so long?

How can you produce meaningful evidence after all that time?

What did the women do to place themselves in that position, if they were in fact assaulted?

I do not doubt some form of sexual encounter took place...but if they ALL left it this long to complain, tough shit. Leave the man alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"What bugs me is the allegation dates back to 1982!!! 43 years!!!

Why wait so long?

How can you produce meaningful evidence after all that time?

What did the women do to place themselves in that position, if they were in fact assaulted?

I do not doubt some form of sexual encounter took place...but if they ALL left it this long to complain, tough shit. Leave the man alone.

43 years?

Bricktop

ac_bashful

33. Just making sure you're paying attention.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

RW

Who cares what they were doing or where they were.  The allegations include drugs used to incapacitate them and threats that he would ruin their careers if they said anything.

Leave him alone?  Fuck that!  If he did it, let him fry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No. He is entitled to justice.

It cannot be served after 33 years...and some of these "victims" do not seem to have suffered PTSD...

If a woman is assaulted, the offender must be punished. But if a woman is assaulted and waits 33 years to step up, and ONLY after someone else does, that smells of injustice.

RW

And if 20 women step up?  What do you call that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

It's hard enough reporting rape, let alone against a huge celebrity and most definitely after being drugged and not knowing what happened at first.

Victims live in silence because the process is hell. No one wants to believe them. They're interrogated as if they're the criminal under investigation. High-priced lawyers will pick away at every little thing and try to tear them apart. All for the pleasure of having to relive the nightmare over and over again.

It's no surprise that many victims just want it to go away. But it never does. Sometimes it takes the courage of one for the others to finally speak out. Because they realize they're not the only victims and there will be more.

I've read their stories. I believe them.

Anonymous

I really don't know what to think of all these allegations against Bill Cosby. It wouldn't surprise me if some were true, but it also wouldn't surprise me if some were false.