The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I love these Clothes

Started by Renee, May 27, 2015, 03:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Especially when you need them custom made for the..er...fuller figure.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Especially when you need them custom made for the..er...fuller figure.

Get off my leg FFS.

I cant wait until you go off the jungles of Southeast Asia and get fucking malaria.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Ohh great Renee now you just jinxed him and when he comes back and we're on skype he'll be spreading THAT around too  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh great Renee now you just jinxed him and when he comes back and we're on skype he'll be spreading THAT around too  acc_angry

You got THAT right.

First recipient will be the ample American.

In fact, I will make it my business to contract it.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Annie"Ohh great Renee now you just jinxed him and when he comes back and we're on skype he'll be spreading THAT around too  acc_angry

You got THAT right.

First recipient will be the ample American.

In fact, I will make it my business to contract it.

Yeah you do that. I can see you now, running around in the jungle; a crazy, fuzzy, little old man trying to collect a jar full of infected mosquitos so you can turn them loose on me. ac_toofunny

I'll tell you what, don't bother. The way you've been humping my leg lately I'll probably come down with a case of the clap first.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Miss 9button boots does not shave.

That's because it's a guy wearing a kilt, you nitwit. ac_rollseyes

Pretty girly.

cc

Wonderful outfit Renee

My old favorite was and still is a cowgirl dress I had / have ....... it is light blue denimish, laces to the navel and is a bit flared and quite short. A  big hat and high  cowgirl boots to go with it. Mate says it reminds him of Miss Kitty of Gunsmoke era.

After the move, some pics are temporarily in storage, to be sorted in time. When I find some of it I will scan and post ... with part of face blurred

Used it for travel on the prairie and BC and for bar nights .. when I put it on mate knew what body area my head had moved to   and that a lot of good things were going to happen throughout the day or evening

I have another fun one for fun evenings ... mate calls it my "wench dress" ... floor length and lots of cleavage and very old English style .. laced very low in front . stereotype English wench design from the days of old

Another is Chinese style ...... covered to and up the neck  .... touches the floor .... silk and slit along the side of one leg to the waist

Fun stuff for fun times
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

How Renee thinks she looks...

http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/medieval-hairstyles/adventure-girl.jpg">

Reality.

http://www.federalobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/fat_lady_has_sung.jpg">

RW

It's about how you feel and we've seen Renee in those clothes and she looks hot
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree. I still remember the ample bazzunggas.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Anyone else notice how old man river has been up my ass more than usual lately? I wonder what his issue is? Could it be that he's not feeling like the center of the forum universe of late? We should all give him hug. ac_rollseyes

Bricktop

Look who's talking.

You cannot stay away from me for five minutes. Now, I know I am hot, smart, mature and wise...a combination YOU would rarely come across, given you live in America, but I am out of your reach. That's your problem. Envy.

RW...watch your back.

RW

I'm too busy watching my front.  It jiggles more.  But it's nice to see you flirting with someone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Look who's talking.

You cannot stay away from me for five minutes. Now, I know I am hot, smart, mature and wise...a combination YOU would rarely come across, given you live in America, but I am out of your reach. That's your problem. Envy.

RW...watch your back.

RW, has nothing to worry about. I have no interest in any guy so close to being fertilizer. And after 4 children, I'm through changing diapers.

cc

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I agree. I still remember the ample bazzunggas.

Bazzunggas, lol. Isn't that an island off Mindanao?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell