News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Five internet trolls a day convicted in UK. Ten fold increase.

Started by Green_Hornet, May 29, 2015, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "RW"Why am I going to entertain the arguments of a person who is trying to bully me with threats of monetary consequence?

Not my decision.  It is up to the advertisers.  Just like it is the advertisers' decision to withdraw their ads from "19 and counting".

Well in that case, thanks for the heads up.

Hahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"Green_Hornet is a racist, anti-Semitic, anti-Roman Catholic, sinophobic, f*cked in the head conspiracy nutcase troll self-loathing Asian who would pick a white fictional superhero over his Asian partner.

ac_toofunny

Ha ha ha ha, thank you!

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I have dual citizenship, toots.

I can claim either nationality.

Born and bred in England, buttered in Australia. A perfect union of British stoicism and initiative with Australian casualness and optimism.

Ah, a perfect union of two cultures. That's more than one culture. There's a term for that, but I can't remember it right now. Do you know? It's something that means "more than one culture"...

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Leave it to the Brits to take all the fun out of the Internet.

Your boyfriend's people.  ac_rollseyes

You sure?

He's a Brit isn't he? At least that's what he tells me when I slag him for being an unwashed, fly bitten Aussie.  ac_dunno

I have dual citizenship, toots.

I can claim either nationality.

Born and bred in England, buttered in Australia. A perfect union of British stoicism and initiative with Australian casualness and optimism.

Now, I'm guessing that you and your ancestors don't jump around campfires droning "Hey ya ya ya, hey ya ya ya" at dinner parties, and thus you are not Native American, or Indian, or whatever you call the people you stole YOUR country from.

Thus your ancestry will also lead back to Europe. I'm guessing Irish, because you have the intellect of an Irishman...which is to say you're as dumb as a peat bog...but there may be a tinge of wop in you, because you're always shooting off your mouth before thinking.

So, tell us, Rotunda...where did you get YOUR whiteness from?

My mom and dad.

Now fuck off you long winded old crow.

BTW, I've never hidden my ancestory so your "guess" was probably gleened from a past bit of info I left in some previous thread. Don't try to bullshit anyone here, least of all me; you aren't that Fucking perceptive or smart.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quoteand thus you are not Native American, or Indian, or whatever you call the people you stole YOUR country from
Be careful or she'll play the Abo card on ya
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quoteand thus you are not Native American, or Indian, or whatever you call the people you stole YOUR country from

Hahahahahaha....

I have no clue what she's written in the past, given I take as much notice of her as an Alabaman cop does of a black rape victim.

But I nailed her GOOD, and she don't like it!!!

ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Hahahahahaha....

I have no clue what she's written in the past, given I take as much notice of her as an Alabaman cop does of a black rape victim.

But I nailed her GOOD, and she don't like it!!!

ac_lmfao

Sure you haven't. That's why you cling to my ass and hang on my every written word. You should change your nickname from roo humper to leg humper.

BTW, you haven't nailed anything physically or intellectually since before the invention of the wheel. Just beating your chest and making inflated claims of achievement (which you are famous for) doesn't make them so.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Yeah, but I was THERE!!! Even test drove it.

Where were you?

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yeah, but I was THERE!!! Even test drove it.

Where were you?

That was waaay before my time silly. You know this.

But if I was there, I would have been the one cutting your break lines so you would crash and die.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why am I going to entertain the arguments of a person who is trying to bully me with threats of monetary consequence?

Your the legal eagle RW, aren't the threats the little green sprout is making Illegal? Shouldn't we call the cops on him and get him fired from his job(if he has one)? Think of the embarrassment his uncle who scrubs shitters at NASA would feel.

RW

He's bullying me (blackmailing me) with reporting me to advertisers.  His bullying even has monetary consequences for me.  I could potentially sue for damages.  Luckily i have a civil litigator in the family, eh?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He's bullying me (blackmailing me) with reporting me to advertisers.  His bullying even has monetary consequences for me.  I could potentially sue for damages.  Luckily i have a civil litigator in the family, eh?

You should sue his ass RW.

Bricktop

Where were you?

But if I was there, I would have been the one cutting your break lines so you would crash and die.

And being WAAAAAY before your time, I know more, have experienced more, have done more than you will probably EVER do.

So, pay some respect.

Renee

Where were you?

And being WAAAAAY before your time, I know more, have experienced more, have done more than you will probably EVER do.

So, pay some respect.

Well it's too bad that you are so.........."experienced" that you can only actually remember about half of what you've done.

Now shut up you old fossil.

Bricktop

Which is STILL twice as much as you've done, or ever WILL do.