News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Five internet trolls a day convicted in UK. Ten fold increase.

Started by Green_Hornet, May 29, 2015, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Which is STILL twice as much as you've done, or ever WILL do.

If you can't remember it, how do you know? ac_toofunny Besides, how do you know what I've done in my life or will do?

Hate to hit you with reality AGAIN but although there are no guarantees in life, odds are I still have more time to achieve additional shit in my life. You.......not so much.

Enjoy Cambodia, better cram it all in because life is short.....shorter for some more so than others. ac_biggrin  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Which is STILL twice as much as you've done, or ever WILL do.

If you can't remember it, how do you know? ac_toofunny Besides, how do you know what I've done in my life or will do?

Hate to hit you with reality AGAIN but although there are no guarantees in life, odds are I still have more time to achieve additional shit in my life. You.......not so much.

Enjoy Cambodia, better cram it all in because life is short.....shorter for some more so than others. ac_biggrin  ac_hithere

Life isn't about time, toots. Its about how you FILL that time. Now, if time were like a pair of jeans, you'd be the happiest girl on the planet; no-one would fill a pair of Calvin Kleins like you. They'd look like body paint.

Whilst there are no guarantees, you make your own luck by getting off your ass and doing shit. Like me, for example.

But, like most Americans, you're probably paranoid, xenophobic, insecure and self centred, so the chances of you getting off that phat duff and going to Cambodia are remote.

Shit, girl...you couldn't keep up with me, and I'm twice your age.

Oh, and half your size. ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I don't doubt it.

When an American finds themselves out of range of a Walmart, McDonalds or a gun shop, they break into a cold sweat.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Life isn't about time, toots. Its about how you FILL that time. Now, if time were like a pair of jeans, you'd be the happiest girl on the planet; no-one would fill a pair of Calvin Kleins like you. They'd look like body paint.

Whilst there are no guarantees, you make your own luck by getting off your ass and doing shit. Like me, for example.

But, like most Americans, you're probably paranoid, xenophobic, insecure and self centred, so the chances of you getting off that phat duff and going to Cambodia are remote.

Shit, girl...you couldn't keep up with me, and I'm twice your age.

Oh, and half your size. ac_lmfao

Like I or anyone else needs to be told what life is all about  from some pompous, self absorbed, douche bag who's only apparent purpose in life is to puff up his ego so he can hide behind his own bullshit. ac_toofunny

If you had been following along  (But you obviously haven't) you would know that I would very much like to see Angkor Wat. You see you old fool, there is nothing xenophobic about me. I've been to my share of foreign countries; Mexico, Canada, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Jamaica and more Caribbean locations than I can remember and I thoroughly enjoyed each experience. But unlike YOU I don't feel that the experience of visiting other nations gives me licence to look down my nose at those who either haven't or have no interest in doing so. Only an ego bloated, pompous, elitist, pig does shit like that. BTW, that does fit your description quite well, doesn't it?

Do you really think that being some kind of half-assed, cargo shorts wearing, black socks and sandle shod, tourist makes you superior to others? Well, I got news for your old wrinkled ass.....IT DOESN'T.

Now head off to shithole Cambodia and enjoy one of the world's great wonders that unfortunately is now being used as a nice little tourist trap.

BTW, the one thing you are right about where it  comes to me is, I do fill out a pair of jeans quite well. But where you are wrong is that "time" ain't got nothing to do with it. It's just flesh and bone in these pants and this flesh has got more than enough energy and drive to stomp a mud hole in an old bag of gas like you and keep on going.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Maybe it is time to contact AdChoice/Google and their advertisers to complain about Shen Li's racial offensive handle to pull the AdChoice and source of revenue to thebluecashew.  I bet the laughing will stop.  It worked on memebee.

Fucks given - ZERO.  I can say that because I'm the benefactor.

Er...I mean...*sniff* I'm going to miss you dollar twenty-five *sniff*

Green, why do you think you can bully people out of their freedom of speech because it offends you?

Why;..... because he is a typical loony PC piece of shit. His kind of intolerance mongering shit heel should be tied to the bumpers of cars and dragged.

Or as Fash has suggested he is nothing but a common troll looking for the attention that mommy and daddy have denied him. Either way the little shit should be ignored at the very least.

IMHO, I think that if he is going to come here with the express purpose of issuing threats and bullying people, he should be expelled from the forum post haste. No one here should be subjected to that kind of self-serving agenda driven nonsense.

Bricktop

Like I or anyone else needs to be told what life is all about  from some pompous, self absorbed, douche bag who's only apparent purpose in life is to puff up his ego so he can hide behind his own bullshit. ac_toofunny

If you had been following along  (But you obviously haven't) you would know that I would very much like to see Angkor Wat. You see you old fool, there is nothing xenophobic about me. I've been to my share of foreign countries; Mexico, Canada, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Jamaica and more Caribbean locations than I can remember and I thoroughly enjoyed each experience. But unlike YOU I don't feel that the experience of visiting other nations gives me licence to look down my nose at those who either haven't or have no interest in doing so. Only an ego bloated, pompous, elitist, pig does shit like that. BTW, that does fit your description quite well, doesn't it?

Do you really think that being some kind of half-assed, cargo shorts wearing, black socks and sandle shod, tourist makes you superior to others? Well, I got news for your old wrinkled ass.....IT DOESN'T.

Now head off to shithole Cambodia and enjoy one of the world's great wonders that unfortunately is now being used as a nice little tourist trap.

BTW, the one thing you are right about where it  comes to me is, I do fill out a pair of jeans quite well. But where you are wrong is that "time" ain't got nothing to do with it. It's just flesh and bone in these pants and this flesh has got more than enough energy and drive to stomp a mud hole in an old bag of gas like you and keep on going.

Mexico and Canada don't count. They are just warts on the back of the same pig.

So, you've been around? I'm impressed. How did you travel?

As freight?

ac_lmfao

Annie

Quote from: "RW"He's bullying me (blackmailing me) with reporting me to advertisers.  His bullying even has monetary consequences for me.  I could potentially sue for damages.  Luckily i have a civil litigator in the family, eh?

I can beat the shit out of him, literally. I hate pieces of shit like that  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I just don't take kindly to being threatened because I respect freedom of speech that doesn't pander to sensitive little flowers who are scared of words.

Respect language Green in all its colourful glory!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "RW"Why am I going to entertain the arguments of a person who is trying to bully me with threats of monetary consequence?

Not my decision.  It is up to the advertisers.  Just like it is the advertisers' decision to withdraw their ads from "19 and counting".

I'm beginning to re-assign you a new category.

From "Inconsequential" to "A Fucking Nuisance".

I don't think I like the way you conduct yourself around here.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Mexico and Canada don't count. They are just warts on the back of the same pig.

So, you've been around? I'm impressed. How did you travel?

As freight?

ac_lmfao

Granted Canada may be too similar to the US to consider being a foreign country but I'm pretty sure our Canadian friends might take offense to their nation being called "warts" on a "pig".

You really need to smarten up before you open that big, uncouth Aussie yap of yours. That's a problem I've observed with almost all the OZ dwellers that I've had the misfortune of meeting. You tend not to know what is or isn't appropriate to say in mixed company. I guess that's just an unfortunate side effect of living in a country with such an insular and racist attitude toward outsiders. ac_dunno

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!