Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Random Questions

Started by RW, May 29, 2015, 06:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

If a vampire sucks someone's blood and that person has AIDS, will the vampire become infected?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

No, because the Vampire is already the undead. If he gets a cut, it heals. If he gets an infection, it heals. It heals because he must remain undead. Nothing will compromise his existence except for the light of the sun and a stake through his undead heart. RRRAAARRR!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"If a vampire sucks someone's blood and that person has AIDS, will the vampire become infected?

Perhaps vampires practice safe sucking?

ac_toofunny

deadskinmask

do they make dental dams for vampires? that would be a virtually untapped market.... :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No, because the Vampire is already the undead. If he gets a cut, it heals. If he gets an infection, it heals. It heals because he must remain undead. Nothing will compromise his existence except for the light of the sun and a stake through his undead heart. RRRAAARRR!

There you go, there are advantages to being a vampire. That is if you can get past the pastey skin and the diet.

Bricktop

Now, there's some snappy replies, right there!!!!

RW

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/Assets/ProductImages/PS_0854W_MAN_FOREST.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No, because the Vampire is already the undead. If he gets a cut, it heals. If he gets an infection, it heals. It heals because he must remain undead. Nothing will compromise his existence except for the light of the sun and a stake through his undead heart. RRRAAARRR!

That's Hollywood's idea behind killing a vampire. The real method varies from region to region, country to country. But the one sort of common way is to decapitate the beast, stuff the mouth with garlic or rose petals and then bury the head face down with the body.

Don't ask me how I know this.   ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Bro... Do you even lift?

Odinson

So that leopardsocks understands too.

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~jgc2667/images/lift_it.jpg">

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
That's Hollywood's idea behind killing a vampire. The real method varies from region to region, country to country. But the one sort of common way is to decapitate the beast, stuff the mouth with garlic or rose petals and then bury the head face down with the body.

Don't ask me how I know this.   ac_dunno

Good grief.  ac_huh
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]