The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Admin, a Challenge from your posters...

Started by Mel Gibson, June 02, 2015, 03:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"I'm getting tired of reading trash from guys who need to get laid but can't.

There is a remedy.

You and Renee, and others, stop replying to this gargoyle.

YOU of all people know damn well it's your attention he's seeking.

I get tired of reading the same trash, but even moreso when he's replying to your posts.

Then, I get REALLY tired...if you catch my drift.

You're right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"I'm getting tired of reading trash from guys who need to get laid but can't.

There is a remedy.

You and Renee, and others, stop replying to this gargoyle.

YOU of all people know damn well it's your attention he's seeking.

I get tired of reading the same trash, but even moreso when he's replying to your posts.

Then, I get REALLY tired...if you catch my drift.

You're right.

SPECTRE'S advice is real nice and he has soooo much room to give out that kind of advice because he never responds to the scumballs.  ac_rollseyes

The truth of the matter is ignoring the flying Van monkeys does nothing to stop them from shitting up the forum. They will still be here perpetrating their idiocy.

If not responding actually worked, Odinson wouldn't be here. I've had that pig on ignore since I was on Van and you never respond to him, Shen almost never responds to him and it does absolutely no freaking good. He doesn't CARE that he is ignored, he posts his nonsense for the fuck all of it. He is here simply to thread bomb. If he gets someone to acknowledge him in the process, it's a bonus for him.  

Mel doesn't care either; he only comes here when he is half in the bag. He probably doesn't even remember half of what posts when he comes out of his black out.

RDL.... well, who gives a fuck....He wants to be confined to sub. Give him what he wants and problem solved.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

I have no issue with these Van monkeys being shown the door, or confined to the spitoon (I like that name)...but as long as they think the ladies are paying them some mind, they will come and make a fucking nuisance of themselves.

As to MY responding to them, the distinction is that they do not solicit it, nor wish it, so when I slap the backs of their heads they don't like it.

I have this queasy feeling that as you're typing out another dose of vitriol to Mel, he is engaging in self pleasuring. He is one sick little fuck. I doubt he jacks off to my torrents of vituperation, but if he does, he's not just sick, he's a sick homosexual.

Not responding to HIM will make his cock flaccid, and his balls will shrink even smaller than the pea size they are already. Feeding this psycho shitwad the psuedo-sado verbal abuse he incites is his form of an S&M fuckfest. He's that sick.

In my estimation, he's more fucked up, sleazy and trashy than the other two, and that's saying something. Ignoring him is an essential frist step in seeing him off.

RW

Renee does make a point about Odinson.  That guy is ignored by damn near all of us, and he STILL makes an ass of himself constantly.

I don't see Mel sticking around.  He's got all of VF to spunk over.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I´m sorry guys but the reason why peeps avoid this place is leopardsocks, frior tuck/romero, gay people, realwoman and shenlis anti whiteness keeps away those of us who would throw her off the bridge for even a hint of anti white talk..

I found this place while looking for asian ass.

You people are just the kind of people who post a malfunctioning hoohaa thread and then wonder where did all the guys go.

Just saying. :D

Bricktop

Why don't YOU avoid this place, you finnish fuckmonkey?

Odinson

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m sorry guys but the reason why peeps avoid this place is leopardsocks, frior tuck/romero, gay people, realwoman and shenlis anti whiteness keeps away those of us who would throw her off the bridge for even a hint of anti white talk..

You people are just the kind of people who post a malfunctioning hoohaa thread and then wonder where did all the guys go.

Oh Please!!!!

It just shows how well you know them.

to funny ac_toofunny

cc

Quote from: "RW"....

I don't see Mel sticking around.  He's got all of VF to spunk over.
Yes, and  damsels waiting breathlessly  ... holding their naked breasts up to as target for him to do so
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

If by damsels you mean Zekkos clones, Odinson and Joe, I bet they can't wait for Mel to spoooge all over their tits.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"If by damsels you mean Zekkos clones, Odinson and Joe, I bet they can't wait for Mel to spoooge all over their tits.
Actually I meant  females who take his bait like starved piranhas, but those guys can be added to the list
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "RW"If by damsels you mean Zekkos clones, Odinson and Joe, I bet they can't wait for Mel to spoooge all over their tits.

Ew, stop that, I just had lunch.  ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´m sorry guys but the reason why peeps avoid this place is leopardsocks, frior tuck/romero, gay people, realwoman and shenlis anti whiteness keeps away those of us who would throw her off the bridge for even a hint of anti white talk..

Oh Please!!!!

It just shows how well you know them.

to funny ac_toofunny

They are textbook cases..  ac_toofunny

Odinson

I got massive titties.. Wanna feel them.