The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I Envy

Started by Annie, June 03, 2015, 01:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I envy people with perfect posture.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Odinson

Strengthen your pelvic muscles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I envy people with perfect posture.

I read that at first as people with perfect posteriors. I assumed you meant me. ac_razz  ac_toofunny

Renee

I envy nothing and no one. Any envy I have felt in my life has been fleeting at best. I have no reason to get caught up in it; I simply see no benefit or advantage in it for me. AND as most of you slobs have probably figured out by now, at the end of the day, it's all about MEEEEEEEE. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I envy Renee.

Well,....I can hardly blame you. I'm fucking amazing. ac_rollseyes ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

I've always had poor posture, probably from those chairs in school that curved in the back  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"

You are!   ac_drinks lol

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"

You are!   ac_drinks lol

Thank you, Annie. I'm glad you think that but I also think you might need to get out more.  ac_toofunny

BTW, as to your posture have you ever had your spine evaluated? You would be surprised how many people actually have a mild form of scoliosis (curvature of the spine). It's very common.

@realAzhyaAryola

I envy the person who did not do anything special, had no great achievements, and did no work for it but all of a sudden has an immense boon--anyone who has won millions just by buying a $2.00 lottery ticket. If I ever win, if I ever remember to buy a ticket, I'll travel to the east, west, north, and south to my heart's content and plan the rest of my life, at the same time making the remaining days of my life meaningful with those who are dear to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Since it is highly unlikely that I will win such a boon, then I am happy with the hand I've been dealt with. At ease. Carry on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I envy nothing and no one. Any envy I have felt in my life has been fleeting at best. I have no reason to get caught up in it; I simply see no benefit or advantage in it for me. AND as most of you slobs have probably figured out by now, at the end of the day, it's all about MEEEEEEEE. ac_biggrin

I agree with you Renee..

It is wrong to covet what other people have or have accomplished.

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"

You are!   ac_drinks lol

Thank you, Annie. I'm glad you think that but I also think you might need to get out more.  ac_toofunny

BTW, as to your posture have you ever had your spine evaluated? You would be surprised how many people actually have a mild form of scoliosis (curvature of the spine). It's very common.

I do have a messed up spine. I've had  several fractures from falls/car accident as a kid, falling out of trees, fell from a light pole as a kid, lots of stupid shit. It's also twisted.  I have Anklosing Spondylitus and pain every day. That's why I envy people with perfect spines. Lucky bums don't know how lucky they are! As long as I keep moving, stretching, strengthen my muscles I'm hoping I'll get away without having to have surgery or look like a pretzel.

Annie

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I envy the person who did not do anything special, had no great achievements, and did no work for it but all of a sudden has an immense boon--anyone who has won millions just by buying a $2.00 lottery ticket. If I ever win, if I ever remember to buy a ticket, I'll travel to the east, west, north, and south to my heart's content and plan the rest of my life, at the same time making the remaining days of my life meaningful with those who are dear to me.

I envy people who have had everything handed to them and they're not grateful. Good health, great looks, money, education and yet they still find something to whine and complain about. I have a couple friends like that who boast about what they "have" but will never ever help anyone or charity or even spca etc. But it's fun to see the look of puzzlement on they're faces when I'm usually chipper and positive even when in pain and they're not.  But I appreciate what I DO have because I know it could be a lot worse.