The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A Great Moment for Boston & Federal Police - Allahu Abricadabra

Started by cc, June 03, 2015, 11:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/03/suspect-under-surveillance-by-joint-terrorism-task-force-dies-in-police/">DEVELOPING: The man shot and killed Tuesday by Boston police was plotting with another suspect to behead a cop, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com

The dead suspect, 26-year-old Usaama Rahim, was under surveillance by the Joint Terrorism Task Force when he was shot at about 7 a.m. near a CVS in the city's Roslindale neighborhood, when he brandished the blade at police. Later Tuesday, authorities arrested another suspect, David Wright, in connection with the case, police said.

Boston Police Commissioner William Evans told reporters that members of the Joint Terrorism Task Force approached Rahim to question him about "terrorist-related information" they had received when he moved toward officers with the knife.

Evans said officers repeatedly ordered Rahim to drop the knife but he continued to advance. He said task force members fired their guns, hitting Rahim once in the torso and once in the abdomen. Rahim was taken to Brigham and Women's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

RW

That sounded bad eh?

On the upside, the American taxpayers won't be paying that piece of shit's room and board.

US - 1

Canada - $150,000/year incarceration bill
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

The 'taxpayer relief" shot

This should be good ...... we have the "hands up don't shoot" line from the as per usual  "he was such a good boy" family

Evans said the officers didn't have their guns drawn when they approached Rahim. He said police have video showing Rahim "coming at officers" while they are backing away.

That account differs from one given by Rahim's brother Ibrahim Rahim, who said in a Facebook posting that his youngest brother was killed while waiting at a bus stop to go to his job.

"He was confronted by three Boston Police officers and subsequently shot in the back three times," he wrote. "He was on his cellphone with my dear father during the confrontation needing a witness."

There is surveillance video from the scene which will be released after Rahim's family and civil rights advocates view the footage.

That line turned out to be totally bogus  in Ferguson, let's see how it works here

cc

Just saw live on TV the police officials along with many community representatives. In a new approach, they showed these community reps the video and all agreed on mic that he attacked  all out, cops kept backing away until he got close enough to stab cops ...  and was then he taken down as a necessity

Daddy's tale that he was shot in the back, Daddy an imam yet .. fkkkk, went down the sewer before it could become another phony "hands up don't shoot" fiasco that many fools actually believed

In short, a fundy wanted to kill for islam, was surveilled 24 / 7 as he went from fundy to jihadi mode and was putting together his plan to carry out for allah .... he was approached for interviewing .... immediately attacked and was killed ... period ....

sorry bout you losing another poor picked on minority sympathy-friend bob

Odinson

Tatterdamelion

Cut and dry has no entertainment value for the spectators. Whatever happened to bean-bagging and hosing?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lorZp6a0vCY

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/03/suspect-under-surveillance-by-joint-terrorism-task-force-dies-in-police/">DEVELOPING: The man shot and killed Tuesday by Boston police was plotting with another suspect to behead a cop, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com

The dead suspect, 26-year-old Usaama Rahim, was under surveillance by the Joint Terrorism Task Force when he was shot at about 7 a.m. near a CVS in the city's Roslindale neighborhood, when he brandished the blade at police. Later Tuesday, authorities arrested another suspect, David Wright, in connection with the case, police said.

Boston Police Commissioner William Evans told reporters that members of the Joint Terrorism Task Force approached Rahim to question him about "terrorist-related information" they had received when he moved toward officers with the knife.

Evans said officers repeatedly ordered Rahim to drop the knife but he continued to advance. He said task force members fired their guns, hitting Rahim once in the torso and once in the abdomen. Rahim was taken to Brigham and Women's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Great fucking news CC.  ac_drinks  ac_dance

cc

The taxpayers relief shot

QuoteRahim was taken to Brigham and Women's Hospital
Oh the indignity. What these nice Islamic lads who only want  to behead cops etc.  must endure

Well, at least it wasn't Brigham & Gays Hospital

cc

This is how islam works. (Similar for the Ferguson "set up a lie before the evidence is in" but islam is even more skilled & it seems to come more automatically

Quotewithin a few hours of Rahim being shot, his brother, Ibrahim Rahim, a 'respected Imam' in Boston, was attempting to frame what had happened to the world, even before the police announced who had been shot.

This is the type of crap the bobs & mimis swallow and put forward as fact (or likely fact) - this time the cops showed the video to community leaders who then immediately told their community the truth ... good plan .. should be done every time to beat the liars before they take over

Click to enlarge

RW

Okay so let me get this straight.  This guy was just sitting there minding his own business when three cops came up, got in his face and shot him?  That's strange.  I mean, I know it's Boston but that's still weird.

A camera should be part of a cop's uniform with live feed copies being made to avoid tampering.  All questions about shootings would be settled pretty damn fast.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Not sure what you are saying 2 up. You definitely don't have it "straight"

They have video of him being asked to answer some questions,  his immediate knife attack and tazering etc before finally shooting him just before he knifed a cop

Let's keep perspective here. He and his buds were planning to behead cops but got stopped - Local community leaders were shown video and then told TV and their communities what really happened

No "Hands up" bullshit for this one .. despite the fucking brother imam's contrived attempts to get the community to rise up against the cops

RW

No no, I got it.  I was just commenting on the stupidity of the brother's story.  I know we're talking about Boston cops and all but that's far fetched even for them.

I'm glad to hear they have video of it.  I just hope many many Muslims in Bodton see it and call bullshit on the family.
Beware of Gaslighters!