News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Should RW revive the Pink Heat but on the Blue Cashew?

Started by J0E, June 05, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should RW revive the Pink Heat but on the Blue Cashew?

Yes with no restrictions whatsoever
4 (50%)
Yes, but with greater restrictions than that which existed on memebee
1 (12.5%)
No
2 (25%)
I don't know
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 10, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Dammit! I still can't see videos!  acc_angry

what does it do when you click them

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Enjoy your awkward boner there Keeper.  

Hahaha

acc_hugz

Thanks RW.  ac_flower

Annie

I get a black video but I can here the audio. I've updated all my plugins and players, cleaned my computer and still nadda
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Dammit! I still can't see videos!  acc_angry

You're not missing anything. The video is just mildly bazaar with a liberal application of stupid.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I guess for the time being if I want to see anything I'll have to remember what it was and then watch it later on my netbook. But knowing me, I'll forget lol

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I guess for the time being if I want to see anything I'll have to remember what it was and then watch it later on my netbook. But knowing me, I'll forget lol

Return your firefox to new...

It usually works.

Annie

It's something related to my browser, Firefox. I downloaded Google Chrome and everything works fine now, hhmmm.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"It's something related to my browser, Firefox. I downloaded Google Chrome and everything works fine now, hhmmm.

Some plugin is messed up in there and the reset helps.

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Annie"It's something related to my browser, Firefox. I downloaded Google Chrome and everything works fine now, hhmmm.

Some plugin is messed up in there and the reset helps.

You know nothing, stick to what you know like thread bombing so i can send you back to VF with your buddy mel

Odinson

Annie

Reset did nothing so I just switched to Google Chrome, oh well lol

Lydo Wolf

Quote from: "Annie"Reset did nothing so I just switched to Google Chrome, oh well lol

Chrome is better.