News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Should RW revive the Pink Heat but on the Blue Cashew?

Started by J0E, June 05, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should RW revive the Pink Heat but on the Blue Cashew?

Yes with no restrictions whatsoever
4 (50%)
Yes, but with greater restrictions than that which existed on memebee
1 (12.5%)
No
2 (25%)
I don't know
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 10, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"
Quote from: "Annie"Reset did nothing so I just switched to Google Chrome, oh well lol

Chrome is better.

Hello Lydo Wolf.

ac_hithere

J0E

Quote from: "RW"Just so you all know, if Pink Heat returns, this is going to be it's first post:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FNMgF7NvmA

What can I say, but that was really strange, 'Real!

It kinda reminds me of this video, eh?:

kiebers

No wonder you're happily single. If half naked women remind you of Leonard Nimoy singing about Bilbo Baggins, being happily single is about all that's left for you.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"No wonder you're happily single. If half naked women remind you of Leonard Nimoy singing about Bilbo Baggins being happily single is about all that's left for you.

Is it possible to be happily single?

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"
Quote from: "Annie"Reset did nothing so I just switched to Google Chrome, oh well lol

Chrome is better.

Hello Lydo Wolf.

ac_hithere

Hi Lydo Wolf, ya Google Chrome seems to work a lot better than Firefox!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Are you serious, Fash? Did you really just say that? When you were single, were you unhappy? Did you believe you HAD to be married to be happy?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"No wonder you're happily single. If half naked women remind you of Leonard Nimoy singing about Bilbo Baggins being happily single is about all that's left for you.

I was pretty damn happy when I was single. In fact I was so happy, that I'm more than willing to be single again.  ac_cool
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I haven't really been single for more than a couple of weeks since I was in high school.  I wish I had spent more time being single and living alone.  (I've never lived alone.)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I prefer to be in a relationship. That is IF it is the right fit of course. Being with someone incompatible really sux.

Odinson

Fuckbuddies, one nights stands...

You are still single when you do those.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I haven't really been single for more than a couple of weeks since I was in high school.  I wish I had spent more time being single and living alone.  (I've never lived alone.)

Being single has its good points and bad its ups and downs.

I have:

Lived alone- Great!!

Lived with male roommate- was okay!

Lived with female roommate- best 6 months of my life!

Lived with my brother- no comment!!

lived married- rofl...im not even going to go there

Odinson

Lived with guy roommates too.

Worked good because we were all so similar.

I dont want other chicks so this works just fine.