Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Politicians Calling

Started by Annie, June 06, 2015, 12:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Why is Fin Donnelly calling me? We went out for a bit yesterday around 6 and when we got home it showed on our call display a call came from his office. Do they call people at home on weekday nights now? I hate when they hire people to come around election time knocking on my door and it's always at dinner time or when I have something on the stove.  The last time a guy came I told him uhh I can't talk right now I have a pot on the stove that needs stirring. He said "just go turn it off then". I gave him a blank stare, blinked and closed the door in his face lol  The only thing worse than a political solicitor is someone trying to sell me something  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

chuck wagon

i gave Tom my e-mail,  now i feel bad

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Why is Fin Donnelly calling me? We went out for a bit yesterday around 6 and when we got home it showed on our call display a call came from his office. Do they call people at home on weekday nights now? I hate when they hire people to come around election time knocking on my door and it's always at dinner time or when I have something on the stove.  The last time a guy came I told him uhh I can't talk right now I have a pot on the stove that needs stirring. He said "just go turn it off then". I gave him a blank stare, blinked and closed the door in his face lol  The only thing worse than a political solicitor is someone trying to sell me something. acc_angry

Same thing. ac_sure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

chuck wagon

Tom wants to be my friend.  He also wants me to take a survey.

Annie

I hate those stupid surveys   acc_angry

chuck wagon

I took Toms survey.  Then he tried to dig in my pockets.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I told another partys candidate that he aint gonna win my vote over with such cheap ass sausages... He said that how about with 2 sausages..

Funny but I dont vote for the political left.

chuck wagon

Quote from: "RW"Did you let him? ;)

Tom was unable to dislodge some pesos from my dungarees.  Liz looks like a party waiting to happen.[no pun intended or implied]

Anonymous

Quote from: "just a treat"

Tom was unable to dislodge some pesos from my dungarees.  Liz looks like a party waiting to happen.[no pun intended or implied]

Hello just a treat..

It's so nice to see you here again.

ac_hithere

chuck wagon

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "just a treat"

Hello just a treat..

It's so nice to see you here again.

ac_hithere

Thank You so much.