Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Shen!!!!!

Started by RW, June 06, 2015, 05:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Where art thou Shen??????

Have we pissed you off?  Are you forum cheating on us?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

That's what I want to know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

She usually gives us a heads up when she's going to be away.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I hope I didn't piss her off.  Ive been poking a bit to get some action out of her hehe.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

On what? See what I miss when I don't always come here? Sigh.
@realAzhyaAryola

Renee

Maybe she was hungry and got arrested trying to break in to an ASPCA shelter. Does anyone know if they have Wi-Fi in jail?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Rambo Wong

Shen should stay away from the big caucs and care more for her Chinese heritage.

RW

And here's another fucktard for the circus ring.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Maybe she was hungry and got arrested trying to break in to an ASPCA shelter. Does anyone know if they have Wi-Fi in jail?

Maybe she choked on some bear paw.

Poor Shen hehe
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I haven't seen Shen either, and no we didn't goto the corner for coffee

NO that isn't chloroform in the backseat gezzzz  ac_angel

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "RW"Where art thou Shen??????

Have we pissed you off?  Are you forum cheating on us?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You and the Tri-Fecta, along with your little fag Kreeper, have doomed this forum.

You can keep sucking Fash's cunt out, as it has since been working for you, but the good times don't roll on forever, babe!

Useless twat!

^This is why you need to be put in a playpen with the other monkeys. You have no idea what kind of relationship RW or I for that matter, have with Shen and yet you run your mouth. I guess showing concern for an absent fellow poster is something that is alien to you because you are a broken individual.

Put the cap back on the bottle and blackout already, you're overdue.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Thanks for reminding me why I have that piece of shit on ignore Renee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Fuck I cant even remember what is like being drunk.

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"I somewhat respect Renee...

RW?  Go fuck yourself!

If you "somewhat respect" me then do as I say and please don't come here when you are half in the bag. Nobody wants to deal with an obnoxious drunk who has emotional problems.

That is as nicely as I can put it.