The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Fashionista Will Be Taking Over

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2012, 10:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'll try my best to make the forum acceptable to all members or anyone who wants to join.

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Anonymous

I am not related to anyone here..

I was surprised she asked me to step in while she is gone.

We don't agree on much.

Pinay

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am not related to anyone here..

We don't agree on much.

welcome oh great (temporary) leader......Shen Li chose you because that's just the type of sweet, fair and balanced type of girl she is......my advice to you is take everything said here with a BIG grain of salt and don't let it get you down.....if it does say so and someone will be there to give you a massage and cheer you up.......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I am not related to anyone here..

We don't agree on much.

welcome oh great (temporary) leader......Shen Li chose you because that's just the type of sweet, fair and balanced type of girl she is......my advice to you is take everything said here with a BIG grain of salt and don't let it get you down.....if it does say so and someone will be there to give you a massage and cheer you up.......

Thank you Obvious Li..

I like a man that can give a soothing massage.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, Mei. Don't stay away too long.

Hi, Fashionista.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hey, Mei. Don't stay away too long.

Hi, Fashionista.

I'm not sure how long her absence will be Azhya..

I'll try to increase my presence here while she is gone.

@realAzhyaAryola

I once toyed with the idea of having my own forum but now that I'm working, I just wouldn't have that kind of time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Perhaps this can be a Fashionista Appreciation Thread.

Fash, I appreciate you very much as a forum owner. You are kind, warm, accepting, and pleasant to chat with. You are fair. You are not on a fault-finding mission. You are not malicious, paranoid, insecure, and tactless. You are not envious or jealous. You are a reasonable forum owner. You deserve accolades. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_hithere  ac_flower
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Perhaps this can be a Fashionista Appreciation Thread.

Fash, I appreciate you very much as a forum owner. You are kind, warm, accepting, and pleasant to chat with. You are fair. You are not on a fault-finding mission. You are not malicious, paranoid, insecure, and tactless. You are not envious or jealous. You are a reasonable forum owner. You deserve accolades. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_hithere  ac_flower

I couldn't agree more.

Three cheers, Fash.

ac_drinks

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Cheers to Fash! Quite an impressive job.

easter bunny

keeper

How far you come Fashy  acc_hugz  ac_drinks