The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 22, 2024, 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I am not really sure what CC and Romero are arguing about, but I don't think of CC as being racist at all.

:?

She is not.

She is being honest in her observation that not all races of human beings are endowed with the exact same abilities and talents. Romero on the other hand refuses to believe this because in his world of fairies, unicorns and rainbows we are all equal in our talents and abilities be they physical or cultural. In other words one of the biggest proponents on multi-culturalism on this forum (Romero) is now basically saying that human diversity doesn't really exist. You figure that one out.

I remember a long time ago on VF I wrote that IMO, white men are more likely to be gay. Romero's response was something like I just know that is not true.

Anyway, this all about the old nature vs. nurture argument. Nurture of course is very, very crucial to development. However, do dismiss DNA means one should not be taken seriously.

Well that's typical Romero. Just pick a contrary position and dig your heels in and talk in circles even if your only argument support is opinion.

It gets very tiresome and I do believe that is the exact result he is always trying for.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

She is not.

She is being honest in her observation that not all races of human beings are endowed with the exact same abilities and talents. Romero on the other hand refuses to believe this because in his world of fairies, unicorns and rainbows we are all equal in our talents and abilities be they physical or cultural. In other words one of the biggest proponents on multi-culturalism on this forum (Romero) is now basically saying that human diversity doesn't really exist. You figure that one out.

I remember a long time ago on VF I wrote that IMO, white men are more likely to be gay. Romero's response was something like I just know that is not true.

Anyway, this is all about the old nature vs. nurture argument. Nurture of course is very, very crucial to development. However, to dismiss DNA means one should not be taken seriously.

Well that's typical Romero. Just pick a contrary position and dig your heels in and talk in circles even if your only argument support is opinion.

It gets very tiresome and I do believe that is the exact result he is always trying for.  :lol:

Maybe, maybe not, but I will take him over that sleazy troll Pat any fucking day.

Renee

Anyway, this is all about the old nature vs. nurture argument. Nurture of course is very, very crucial to development. However, to dismiss DNA means one should not be taken seriously.

Maybe, maybe not, but I will take him over that sleazy troll Pat any fucking day.

True, at least Romero is engaging and he is tenacious as hell. I've seen him fight 3 or 4 different posters for pages and pages with nothing but his dick in his hand.  :lol:

Pat just snipes at you and then runs away. The stereotypical snippy old queen.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

QuoteI just know that is not true
Bingo!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Pat just snipes at you and then runs away. The stereotypical snippy old queen.  :lol:

That is annoying as fuck, but that isn't the reason I despise the trolling slimebag. Apparently, he went onto some white nationalist forum and registered as CC. Also, I believe Pat the fake homo IS Kaylee7.

Renee

That is annoying as fuck, but that isn't the reason I despise the trolling slimebag. Apparently, he went onto some white nationalist forum and registered as CC. Also, I believe Pat the fake homo IS Kaylee7.

I always had the feeling that Kaylee7 was the fake Muslim extraleggs2000. Either way I guess kaylee7 got tired of trying to pass his or herself off as a 12 year old girl, which was very, very, very creepy.

As for registering as CC on a white nationalist forum, that's really kinda low. Is there any real proof that is was Pat? That almost sounds like something SMP would do.

cc

It was Kaylee who registered. I always saw a similarity in Pat & Kaylee too. Different persona but under it all both male sisters ... both hit & run trolls. Would not be surprised if it is one troll using possibly "several" nicks / personas

Renee

I'm not sure about the Pat/Kaylee connection. But I think I'm pretty sure Kaylee and old extraleggs are one and the same. Even before Kaylee vanished he/she was already starting with the Islam is great shit and talking about how he/she was becoming a devote convert. Then Kaylee vanishes and extraleggs2000 appears. All too coincidental if you ask me.

cc

I don't recall his conversion. I do recall toward the end he took on a VERY Xian persona ..... a nun like persona ...  all pretend bullshit of course. Possibly that is the change you recall?

The more I think about it ...... remember Pat always role playing / persona creating? The Pat of downtown Vancouver and all his adventures? - pure 100 % role playing. The only other one that persona-created to that  extent was Kaylee

I have always felt inside that there was someone all along playing entirely different roles / personas ... at the same time even back in DV daze. Certainly Pat & Kaylee have long been the most vile unethical persons we have encountered and the only serious persona creators. I expect that Pat is more than just Pat currently ... using other nicks and personas to "help" him out of the jams he gets into, lol

Odinson

Africans are superior in certain areas. Like sprinting, basketball etc.

In certain part of Africa they have faster muscles which allows them to sprint and jump faster and higher than for example a nordic male.

They also have longer more thinner bones. Nordic male has thick bones.

They are not as strong as us and therefor we dominate sports which require great strength.

25% of them are on the "downlow" meaning gay. That is why they turned the U.S. prison system into gay empire.. "Me has a strong libido and that izz wai izza going for bruddazz azz".

Do not be so suprised when your nigga wants to wear your underwear. Not to work because we all know they do not work. "Babylon is a system" and crap like that.

Odinson

"I can fuck because I have this little dingus in my pants! Oogie boogie" "We are gonna multiply even though I can´t take care of my children."

"Creating more fuck ups like me! Babylon sucks! That is my excuse for smoking pot and being totally useless like my ancestors were."

Odinson

"I´m gonna lay on my lazy ass while the race of men whom are so vastly superior to me that I have to whine all day do all the managing"

Odinson

"Running from cops is my profession and that is why we people can run"

Odinson

"Wearing pants down to my knees and twerking my azz... I be masculine. Hehhee"

"Wearing colourful and looking like a fruitcake, I be masculine. Hehhee"

Odinson

Throwing hoop and running are indeed major accomplishments. They suck at every other sports.

Sports that are dominated by white men.

This is a another case of "atta boy" attitude towards weaklings.

"Black man! He actually was not a lazy bastard!"

Put OOO in that.