The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"Some common sense stuff from RW and Renee.
QuoteRW wrote:

How do you manage to make it through a day without someone punching you in the face?

Renee wrote:

He would first need to interact with people in the real world for that to happen.

I have told Fash and OL, if Joe, SMP or oddstain are allowed free reign on ACC, I am fucking outta here.

To answer RW's question, Renee is correct. SMP, Joe or oddstain never interact with anyone in real life.

Is Renee causing trouble again? :lol:

What else is new?

RW

And there comes evs sticking up for her favourite piece of shit.  It's almost comical.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I beg to differ. It is totally hilarious
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I did get a laugh when she said she attacked me for being rude to SMP in a thread that he started to call me a bad mother.  Oh the irony!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
QuoteRW wrote:

How do you manage to make it through a day without someone punching you in the face?

Renee wrote:

He would first need to interact with people in the real world for that to happen.

I have told Fash and OL, if Joe, SMP or oddstain are allowed free reign on ACC, I am fucking outta here.

To answer RW's question, Renee is correct. SMP, Joe or oddstain never interact with anyone in real life.

What else is new?

Renee?? She's not the one who is giving SMP free reign on the phag phorum.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What else is new?

Renee?? She's not the one who is giving SMP free reign on the phag phorum.

I didn't think she was. That chick doesn't give anyone "free reign".

Wulf

Quote from: "Real Woman"I did get a laugh when she said she attacked me for being rude to SMP in a thread that he started to call me a bad mother.  Oh the irony!

You will have to excuse me I've been away from these parts for a while but I did spend the better part of yesterday picking thru some of the shit that has been going on over at the "other" forum. I have to say that I'm surprised at some of the goings on.  Is the forum admin really protecting a known real world stalker and why would she do something that stupid? Doesn't she know that harboring a known crazy with a penchant for real world stalking can lead to legal repercussions if the situation spirals out of control?  

Is she really that stupid or is there something else going on?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I did get a laugh when she said she attacked me for being rude to SMP in a thread that he started to call me a bad mother.  Oh the irony!

You will have to excuse me I've been away from these parts for a while but I did spend the better part of yesterday picking thru some of the shit that has been going on over at the "other" forum. I have to say that I'm surprised at some of the goings on.  Is the forum admin really protecting a known real world stalker and why would she do something that stupid? Doesn't she know that harboring a known crazy with a penchant for real world stalking can lead to legal repercussions if the situation spirals out of control?  

Hello Wulf, it's so nice to see you again.

:)

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hello,

Nice to be here, I guess. Things look a little slow around here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hello,

Nice to be here, I guess. Things look a little slow around here.

Yes, but we had some excitement yesterday.

RW

Lost cause.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Old Vesna is as batshit crazy as SMP.

RW

She's just not a good person.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's just not a good person.

That's obvious enough. I've have issues with my temper(as most people haveprolly figured out), but she posts some of the most immture, nasty, vile shit I have ever seen an adult write. She is also a judgemental hypocrite.

I don't believe that old twat is playing with a full deck.

Wulf

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's just not a good person.

That I think a lot of people already knew.