The best topic

Replies: 10435
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:49:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I always have a reason for my seemingly mean and childish comments. :)

I think you are fibbing. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I didn't say they were good reasons.

hahahhaa
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Fash, much like me, Shen doesn't pussy foot around.  She doesn't like evs.  She has reason to not like evs.  Please don't be thinking evs hasn't posted mean and childish comments about Shen because she has.  As gracious of a host as evs is, she gives as good as she gets in this regard.

That old twat is as a nasty as nasty gets. She can turn on people in a heartbeat(Lochdubh) without any reason whatsoever. I will NOT take shit from that looney moron....ever. I know Loch did, but my skin is just not as thick as his.

QuoteIt could be worse. She could post "mean, childish comments" for no excuse at all. ac_biggrin

That's common over at VF.

Oh, I know. What was up EU's ass besides his life partner's dick?

Annie

I've met Evs in rl and I fealt(sp?) that she was genuine when she hugged me. She seemed a little insecure with herself but who isn't? I've seen that on the board too but also the childish mean comments she inserts far too often, at me too. I'm leaning towards her having bipolar disorder or something. I often give anyone the benefit of the doubt and accept them after a few stumbles but after confronted and they just go farther then I shut down and walk away :(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've met Evs in rl and I fealt(sp?) that she was genuine when she hugged me. She seemed a little insecure with herself but who isn't? I've seen that on the board too but also the childish mean comments she inserts far too often, at me too. I'm leaning towards her having bipolar disorder or something. I often give anyone the benefit of the doubt and accept them after a few stumbles but after confronted and they just go farther then I shut down and walk away :(

[size=200]BULLSEYE!![/size]

Hey great to see you around Annie. I can assure you, if we meet in RL and I give you a hug, it will be genuine. ac_drinks

No childish, mean comments from me directed at you. ac_hithere

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Wooo! Thanks Shen  acc_hugz

Right back at ya Annie. ac_drinks

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_drinks

woo ac_dancehoo

RW

Annie, I don't think evs realises how mean she can be but she's like that to just about everyone so don't sweat it.  The rest of us luvs youse!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"I've met Evs in rl and I fealt(sp?) that she was genuine when she hugged me. She seemed a little insecure with herself but who isn't? I've seen that on the board too but also the childish mean comments she inserts far too often, at me too. I'm leaning towards her having bipolar disorder or something. I often give anyone the benefit of the doubt and accept them after a few stumbles but after confronted and they just go farther then I shut down and walk away :(

[size=200]BULLSEYE!![/size]

Hey great to see you around Annie. I can assure you, if we meet in RL and I give you a hug, it will be genuine. ac_drinks

No childish, mean comments from me directed at you. ac_hithere

i too think she became bipolar or hormonally imbalanced somewhere along the way...in any case, it is pretty clear she has serious issues...she has real difficulties in recognizing her own contributions towards a particular situation and denies any culpability whatsoever when the shit storm starts...weird ac_beating

and good to see you annie....... ac_flower

Renee

I've been saying that she has bi-polar issues for a long time now. From day to day and topic to topic you never know which evs you are going to get. There are times when I genuinely feel bad for her, like when Rottensocks is beating on her unmercifully. But then she goes ahead and says something to someone that blows my sympathy for her right out the window. She is a bit of a complicated case.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I've been saying that she has bi-polar issues for a long time now. From day to day and topic to topic you never know which evs you are going to get. There are times when I genuinely feel bad for her, like when Rottensocks is beating on her unmercifully. But then she goes ahead and says something to someone that blows my sympathy for her right out the window. She is a bit of a complicated case.

Good morning Renee, so nice to see you here.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Annie

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Fash, much like me, Shen doesn't pussy foot around.  She doesn't like evs.  She has reason to not like evs.  Please don't be thinking evs hasn't posted mean and childish comments about Shen because she has.  As gracious of a host as evs is, she gives as good as she gets in this regard.

Real Woman, I am aware that Shen Li is not the only poster that acts so mean and childish..

I am reminding Shen Li that she should not be pointing out the immature faults of others when she posts the same childishness herself..

She should set the example she wants to see..

Insults only beget more insults.