The best topic

Replies: 10435
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 23, 2024, 10:49:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I hate to burst your bubble Fash, but I go at people hard all the time, especially on VF.  I can be mean, childish, petty, abusive, etc with the best of them.  I truly don't deserve such praise.

I have never seen anything less than poise and intelligence from you ever..

You stick to facts and don't attack the messenger..

I really like that.

ac_smile

No offense Fash but you really need to get out more.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

How dare you try to tarnish my shiny reputation Renee!  

hahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"How dare you try to tarnish my shiny reputation Renee!  

hahahaha

Joke if you will but lately your rep has tarnished to the point where it might as well be buried in the mud.

Not trying to be confrontational here or start a fight but the Real Women that I used to like and respect has wandered off somewhere and I think it is time to send out a search party and bring her back.

I think you know what I'm talking about so don't make me go into detail.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Anyone notice that once Munday gets over to VF he sounds like Spartacus and kisses evs' ass like soon?

What a let down.

quit being such a dumb cunt......your pity me story is running a little weak these days....grow the fuck up and stop being such an attention whore.........i thought you were **quote** "leaving" this place ac_umm

Obvious Li, that was uncalled for..

I like Real Woman very much and I do not want her to leave..

She brings an energy and a keen knowledge of many topics that I for one enjoy.

acc_hugz

she can do what ever the fuck she wants Fash...makes me no nevermind either way.......i am not going to get into an endless loop of "i know you are but what am i" with her on here like that other psycho cunt oinky on VF........the name calling is no big deal...the shit talking is a small deal..... however, when she decided to make it personal with me that makes it personal.....nuff said

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

hahahaha

Joke if you will but lately your rep has tarnished to the point where it might as well be buried in the mud.

Not trying to be confrontational here or start a fight but the Real Women that I used to like and respect has wandered off somewhere and I think it is time to send out a search party and bring her back.

I don't want to be found Renee.

Sorry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
she can do what ever the fuck she wants Fash...makes me no nevermind either way.......i am not going to get into an endless loop of "i know you are but what am i" with her on here like that other psycho cunt oinky on VF........the name calling is no big deal...the shit talking is a small deal..... however, when she decided to make it personal with me that makes it personal.....nuff said

I made fun of your grammar you whiny little brat and you call me stupid every day. :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"

hahahaha

I don't want to be found Renee.

Sorry.

I'm sorry too.

I think a lot of us are as well.

RW

I can't debate like I used to.  I'm not as sharp as I used to be.  You can't find something that just isn't there anymore.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I hate to burst your bubble Fash, but I go at people hard all the time, especially on VF.  I can be mean, childish, petty, abusive, etc with the best of them.  I truly don't deserve such praise.

I have never seen anything less than poise and intelligence from you ever..

You stick to facts and don't attack the messenger..

I really like that.

ac_smile

ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote"Obvious Li" wrote:

You remember Jack don't ya? Didn't you two used to do the shit talking too if memory serves me right?

Ya know, I never knew there was a feud between RW and Inky for the longest time. I asked RW privately once what that was all about and she gave me her reasons which I will not divulge. I can really feel the warm loving relationship between those two...much like old evs and I.  acc_devil

RW

evs doesn't lie nearly as much though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"evs doesn't lie nearly as much though.

While I admit I don't know anything about that Inky chick, old evs contradicts herself time and time again. I wouldn't believe a word that old twat said if she was standing in a church holding an armful of fucking bibles.

RW

Okay so they have more in common than I thought.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"evs doesn't lie nearly as much though.

While I admit I don't know anything about that Inky chick, old evs contradicts herself time and time again. I wouldn't believe a word that old twat said if she was standing in a church holding an armful of fucking bibles.

If you said this to evs on VF, she would most likely respond with an equally childish response..

Instead of insulting evs for being much like yourself, why not be an adult and not say anything at all..

If anyone posts more petulant comments about you, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you were an adult about it by ignoring it.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote"Obvious Li" wrote:

You remember Jack don't ya? Didn't you two used to do the shit talking too if memory serves me right?

Ya know, I never knew there was a feud between RW and Inky for the longest time. I asked RW privately once what that was all about and she gave me her reasons which I will not divulge. I can really feel the warm loving relationship between those two...much like old evs and I.  acc_devil

Yeah, but you and evs never fought over some wizened little fly fart thousands of miles away. ac_biggrin