The best topic

Replies: 10445
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:56:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Fine but I expect to see you in the anal sex thread pronto!

hahahaha

My posts in that thread were not joking. ac_dance

RW

Munday Munday Munday.

I had a chat with you about stopping with the insults and you told me to stay out of your threads.  Then you head over to VF and diss me in mine.

Fuck off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Munday Munday Munday.

I had a chat with you about stopping with the insults and you told me to stay out of your threads.  Then you head over to VF and diss me in mine.

Fuck off.

I didn't see it RW?

RW

Art thread.

He tells me to leave him alone then seeks me out to get up in my shit.  Can you say retarded?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Art thread.

He tells me to leave him alone then seeks me out to get up in my shit.  Can you say retarded?

K, I will take a peek.

Obvious Li

as usual you have a very loose grip on the facts...what actually happened was i told you to stay away from me....again, you having no ability to constrain yourself responded with another insult.....after that i assumed you were ok with just flinging shit back and forth....easily resolvable.....just stay the fuck away from me

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

as usual you have a very loose grip on the facts...what actually happened was i told you to stay away from me....again, you having no ability to constrain yourself responded with another insult.....after that i assumed you were ok with just flinging shit back and forth....easily resolvable.....just stay the fuck away from me

I don't know what to say Obvious Li..

I like both of you very much.

acc_hugz

RW

No. My grasp on the facts is tight.

I PMed you asking you to stop with the shit flinging.  You told me to stay away from you. Next thing I see is you in VF insulting me again.  

If you want me to stay the fuck away from you, don't turn around and slag me.

Retard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

acc_hugz

and of course i like you  ac_wub ...however, RW is a lying, stunned cunt with serious mental/emotional issues.....  acc_devil .....nuff said

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

acc_hugz

and of course i like you  ac_wub ...however, RW is a lying, stunned cunt with serious mental/emotional issues.....  acc_devil .....nuff said

OL,

You know I love you dude and always will. However, I have not known RW to be a liar. We often disagree and I think she's wrong in those instances(as I'm sure she does me). However, she's not old eves. She's not a nasty, stupid lunatic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

acc_hugz

OL,

You know I love you dude and always will. However, I have not known RW to be a liar. We often disagree and I think she's wrong in those instances(as I'm sure she does me). However, she's not old eves. She's not a nasty, stupid lunatic.

you are entitled to your opinion princess.....however,  RW is what she is.....and i am not Oinky...i will leave it at that........... ac_dance

Anonymous

you are entitled to your opinion princess.....however,  RW is what she is.....and i am not Oinky...i will leave it at that........... ac_dance

That's all I was going to say about that anyway.

Hey, how's the poker going? You winning, losing, breaking even or just breaking wind?

Obvious Li

Hey, how's the poker going? You winning, losing, breaking even or just breaking wind?

the poker is progressing nicely.....i am now winning consistently...making more then i do at work.....still the odd off night... but the envelope is getting fuller.....heading to vancouver in Jan to play for a couple of months.....and you princess....any progress on the singapore project  ????

Anonymous

the poker is progressing nicely.....i am now winning consistently...making more then i do at work.....still the odd off night... but the envelope is getting fuller.....heading to vancouver in Jan to play for a couple of months.....and you princess....any progress on the singapore project  ????

I was offered a expat position in Singapore, but I did not accept this one. Some things to complete here first before we can go.