The best topic

Replies: 10448
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:55:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"I speaks to me.

When i read that, kinda thought of you, i think, i dunno, just seemed right

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Newcomer says hello and get a full force taste of MB drama.  

I sometimes wonder if evs will ever see the animosity and divisiveness she has fostered on her own board.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Newcomer says hello and get a full force taste of MB drama.  

I sometimes wonder if evs will ever see the animosity and divisiveness she has fostered on her own board.

You know the answer to that RW.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Newcomer says hello and get a full force taste of MB drama.  

sighs

Annie

I thought it was kind of funny. They were scrambling to discredit others but make themselves look oh so perfect and friendly lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Oh and I notice AGAIN several of my posts are deleted. Every once in awhile when I'm on the board for awhile shit just magically happens to my posts. Starting to feel I'm really not wanted. I'm in search of a worthwhile forum and say fuck it pretty soon. Such utter bullshit. If they want me to stop posting they should have the guts to come out and say so. FFS.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I haven't seen any of your posts.  They do move stuff to Ramble On now but it's whole threads.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I've had 2 posts disappear that were in The Walking Dead thread. I believe they were there yesterday, now they're not.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Yeah nothing since Oct 22nd until today.

You might want to ask about that because that's weird.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ok I'll ask but I'm pretty sure I'll get a stupid answer and it won't be changed back anyways.  It happens to me every once in awhile anyways...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

No worries :) It probably was in a thread that got moved.