The best topic

Replies: 10453
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:08:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and I notice AGAIN several of my posts are deleted. Every once in awhile when I'm on the board for awhile shit just magically happens to my posts. Starting to feel I'm really not wanted. I'm in search of a worthwhile forum and say fuck it pretty soon. Such utter bullshit. If they want me to stop posting they should have the guts to come out and say so. FFS.

That is strange Annie.

ac_unsure

keeper

Oh I see VF has a new poster, Hmmmm is she new or is she? How hard would it be to post a picture of someone else and create an account? Hmmmmmm......

I hope she comes back and that Mimi and evs didn't scare her away.  ac_popcorn  

ac_toofunny

keeper

Annie if you find a new place hit me up, I will come with.

My days at VF are over im afraid, no turning back now.

Its to bad really, Going to miss a few people there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Oh I see VF has a new poster, Hmmmm is she new or is she? How hard would it be to post a picture of someone else and create an account? Hmmmmmm......

I hope she comes back and that Mimi and evs didn't scare her away.  ac_popcorn  

ac_toofunny

I think it was Sox, who pointed out she is the first new poster in ages and right away, old evs subjects to her extreme ideological bias and the others tell her who to avoid. Why would anyone want to post there anymore?

keeper

I find it refreshing that Azhya and Spart can speak their mind, I mean, they wernt far off from the truth about the place and people (the clique)

RW

I find it sad what has become of Asia.  Not because she's acting out, but because of the reason for her shift in attitude.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I find it sad what has become of Asia.  Not because she's acting out, but because of the reason for her shift in attitude.

i'm afraid she has fallen under the spartacus spell..and you know how they hate him....i'm sure you can relate

RW

I can't stand Spartacus because he's a total moron.  But I don't think that's what it is so much as her own bad personal experiences.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh and I notice AGAIN several of my posts are deleted. Every once in awhile when I'm on the board for awhile shit just magically happens to my posts. Starting to feel I'm really not wanted. I'm in search of a worthwhile forum and say fuck it pretty soon. Such utter bullshit. If they want me to stop posting they should have the guts to come out and say so. FFS.

That is strange Annie.

ac_unsure

Can I ask why is it that you felt the NEED to copy my comment AFTER I edited it? And post it for everyone to see what I said AFTER I decided that is not what I wanted to actually post but rather something else while I mull it over? That was a BS evs move for sure  ac_sure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"Annie if you find a new place hit me up, I will come with.

My days at VF are over im afraid, no turning back now.

Its to bad really, Going to miss a few people there.

I agree, I am so sick and tired of being treated like a 4 year old and having my posts copied and posted AFTER I have edited them, so that everyone can see my initial post when I wasn't thinking clearly. Tired of the defamation and sneaky bullshit.  I THOUGHT the edit button was for when you decide NOT to post your thoughts at a moment of weakness? I guess not. My gloves are now completely off  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"I find it sad what has become of Asia.  Not because she's acting out, but because of the reason for her shift in attitude.

She was pushed in to that attitude RW, you and I both know that. Not only by Evs by Mimi as well... I can say that freely because I fuckin HATE 90% of those 2 face fuckers over there.

:howdy:

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"

She was pushed in to that attitude RW, you and I both know that. Not only by Evs by Mimi as well... I can say that freely because I fuckin HATE 90% of those 2 face fuckers over there.

here here

keeper

mimi says

"I rarely look into the Asian forum....but every time I do, there is sure a lot of incredibly mean back stabbing going on. They don't even care if it's accurate or not. I guess it doesn't have to be if they are talking behind your back. =))))"

Then keep your fuckin nose out, Problem Solved!!!

Annie

Rarely = several times a day. That's how come nothing is a secret here, shhhhh

Annie

Oh gawwd now I'm gonna be asked to explain myself over there yet again.....