The best topic

Replies: 10453
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:08:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Oh gawwd now I'm gonna be asked to explain myself over there yet again.....

ac_lmfao Wait  ac_huh  Explain yourself  ac_toofunny

Annie

Oh for crying out loud!!!!  acc_devil  lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Was this thread started because of something I said?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Mimi--"One thing....Azhya is being Azhya, because that's who Azhya is. Nobody made her be the way she is. She turned on everybody around the time she had her little cyber sex scene with Spartacus. She turned against anybody who didn't get along with him....which is everybody. She was actually getting along just fine with evs at that time."

You don't even know her then

WRONG!!! she didn't turn on me.

WRONG!!! She didn't turn against me

Sure she was, was that before or after she posted Azhyas PM in open chat, I forget.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh and I notice AGAIN several of my posts are deleted. Every once in awhile when I'm on the board for awhile shit just magically happens to my posts. Starting to feel I'm really not wanted. I'm in search of a worthwhile forum and say fuck it pretty soon. Such utter bullshit. If they want me to stop posting they should have the guts to come out and say so. FFS.

That is strange Annie.

ac_unsure

Can I ask why is it that you felt the NEED to copy my comment AFTER I edited it? And post it for everyone to see what I said AFTER I decided that is not what I wanted to actually post but rather something else while I mull it over? That was a BS evs move for sure  ac_sure

settle the fuck down and go smoke a joint.....fash is your friend..she hasn't got a mean bone in her body.... ac_beating

Obvious Li

annie..fash is probably at work...would you like me to delete the offending post ????? let me know

Annie

I already did but it got posted anyways...I don't care.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can't stand Spartacus because he's a total moron.  But I don't think that's what it is so much as her own bad personal experiences.

I agree about Sparky being a moron as well as an asshole, but can you expand a little on the second sentence?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh and I notice AGAIN several of my posts are deleted. Every once in awhile when I'm on the board for awhile shit just magically happens to my posts. Starting to feel I'm really not wanted. I'm in search of a worthwhile forum and say fuck it pretty soon. Such utter bullshit. If they want me to stop posting they should have the guts to come out and say so. FFS.

That is strange Annie.

ac_unsure

Can I ask why is it that you felt the NEED to copy my comment AFTER I edited it? And post it for everyone to see what I said AFTER I decided that is not what I wanted to actually post but rather something else while I mull it over? That was a BS evs move for sure  ac_sure

Simmer down Annie, Fash probably clicked on quote as soon as she saw the post at the same time you were editing it. When she hit submit, she posted the pre-edit version. That has happened to me on VF more than once.

Annie

I guess that could have happened, sorry for over reacting Fash   ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I guess that could have happened, sorry for over reacting Fash   ac_unsure

How's it going Annie? Got your costumes ready for Friday?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Was this thread started because of something I said?

Ignore oddstain.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I guess that could have happened, sorry for over reacting Fash   ac_unsure

All I did was respond to your post Annie like any other poster..

I did not know you changed your original post..

I am happy we are friends again.

ac_hithere