The best topic

Replies: 10448
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:55:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"That was gross.  So was the pic of him with a shot gun to his head.   ac_wot

I must have missed that one.

The bloody toilet paper and the blood filled toilet was enough for me.

Is evs fucking blind? Is morality and good taste so far off the mark in Serbia that stuff like that is seen as acceptable? Do the mods over there actually do anything? Because it seems to me that they might just as well not even exist.

Things over there get more ludicrous by the day.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

He posts this stuff really early in the morning (like 3am) so the mods don't see it for hours.  When they do, it gets removed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
I must have missed that one.

The bloody toilet paper and the blood filled toilet was enough for me.

Is evs fucking blind? Is morality and good taste so far off the mark in Serbia that stuff like that is seen as acceptable? Do the mods over there actually do anything? Because it seems to me that they might just as well not even exist.

Things over there get more ludicrous by the day.

Well said, Renee. I rest my case.  ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"No no nothing like that.  I keep thinking something happened with you and evs that I can't remember is all.

I wouldn't comment on your personal life nor do I think Spartacus had anything to do with it.

:thankyou:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"I thought if I apologized for getting upset a couple months ago that things would be ok but nope! Evs felt the need to bring up old stuff, she searched or rather "saved" "incriminating" old posts of mine and reposted them so she could not only throw it in my face, but manipulate and twist things around.  Now that I know for sure she doesn't want me there I have no reason to be there either.  Mimi is not the goody goody she comes across as, she likes to stir shit up too.

Hi, Annie. Just be yourself, Annie, and purge those two confused souls, mimi and evs, from your mind. They don't deserve to occupy your thoughts. Remember that they both have serious afflictions. It's called "delusions of grandeur." They both believe they have no flaws which is heartily hilarious. mimi believes she is always fair, bwahahahahahaha! See, they are both mad. It's funny how evs accuses you of backpedaling when she is the one who is backpedaling all the time. Watch how often she revises her posts. You posted about that that's why I know. Hahahahaha! Watch her also display her paranoia when anyone should question the way the forum is run or the way it is. Something is just not right with that bitch and with her henchwoman. They have an illness, Annie. They are egomaniacs, possessed with their delusions of personal greatness. The forum is their playground where they play their childish games. Do what I did, Annie. I ignored them both because I know that nothing they say is of any substance nor significance to me. I know what they did to you which they do to many others on the forum. They refute you and repel you and their repelling worked as they both are now repellents to many of us. Good! Thankfully, I don't care to know what they think and say that is why I don't care to read their posts. Don't let them get to you, Annie, because in the end, what they say or do are meaningless.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Well said Azhya :) I'm glad I don't go there anymore, so many wonderful benefits! For instance: missing the blood and gun stuff Mel posted. AND Evs and Mimi's bull crap :) I bet she's feeling mighty proud of herself for getting me to leave. lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That was gross.  So was the pic of him with a shot gun to his head.   ac_wot

Fucking right it was gross. I didn't see the pic of him with a shot gun to his head. Mel is really losing it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Annie"I thought if I apologized for getting upset a couple months ago that things would be ok but nope! Evs felt the need to bring up old stuff, she searched or rather "saved" "incriminating" old posts of mine and reposted them so she could not only throw it in my face, but manipulate and twist things around.  Now that I know for sure she doesn't want me there I have no reason to be there either.  Mimi is not the goody goody she comes across as, she likes to stir shit up too.

Hi, Annie. Just be yourself, Annie, and purge those two confused souls, mimi and evs, from your mind. They don't deserve to occupy your thoughts. Remember that they both have serious afflictions. It's called "delusions of grandeur." They both believe they have no flaws which is heartily hilarious. mimi believes she is always fair, bwahahahahahaha! See, they are both mad. It's funny how evs accuses you of backpedaling when she is the one who is backpedaling all the time. Watch how often she revises her posts. You posted about that that's why I know. Hahahahaha! Watch her also display her paranoia when anyone should question the way the forum is run or the way it is. Something is just not right with that bitch and with her henchwoman. They have an illness, Annie. They are egomaniacs, possessed with their delusions of personal greatness. The forum is their playground where they play their childish games. Do what I did, Annie. I ignored them both because I know that nothing they say is of any substance nor significance to me. I know what they did to you which they do to many others on the forum. They refute you and repel you and their repelling worked as they both are now repellents to many of us. Good! Thankfully, I don't care to know what they think and say that is why I don't care to read their posts. Don't let them get to you, Annie, because in the end, what they say or do are meaningless.

Evs is a like a mean little child that is for sure. She's dumb as a fucking stump and like you said delusional. I don't know why I keep going back to read that forum, especially viewing what Mel posted today.....EEEEWWWW!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"VF hit a new low today, Mel posted pics of blood he wiped from his ass.  ac_wtf

I saw this in Guest Posting..

He should go to his doctor right away.

Anonymous

Nothing old evs writes has any substance nor significance to me either Azhya. However, even when I posted in Pink Heat, there was the Serbian moron showing offer her single digit IQ there too.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Evs is a like a mean little child that is for sure. She's dumb as a fucking stump and like you said delusional. I don't know why I keep going back to read that forum, especially viewing what Mel posted today.....EEEEWWWW!!!

I don't know about you but for me it's because every day there is the potential for a new train wreck. You can't not look away.  ac_wot

Many of the people over there are so fucked, it's almost like a carnival freak show. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Hey!  I resemble that remark!

Oh come on, you're not a freak show.  ac_umm

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"I wouldn't lump mimi with evs.

you wouldn't because you are friends.......where as i am not her friend any more.....