The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"HereĀ“s the half complete mummy presenting the horse saddle bag Oprah wanted to buy. The right one.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/12/article-2389798-1B382B7A000005DC-310_634x798.jpg">

Must be made of the skin of a martian to be that expensive...

Jesus H. Fucking Christ! Ever hear of sunblock??????  :lol:

She is the poster girl for what the sun can do if you are not protected.

Frost

She used to be an actor  :lol:

http://oi42.tinypic.com/dnzeyt.jpg"> http://oi40.tinypic.com/2afc49g.jpg">

Renee

Holy shit; it's the Beastmaster.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Hawks like that are quite a frequent sight in the fashion circles.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"To make matters worse due to Clinton era legislation there can be no armed security on military bases. Even the MPs are not issued or allowed to carry firearms. This is why DC police and DC park police had to be called in to neutralize the shooter. You can't make this stupid shit up.  :mad:

QuoteNRA News Issues Correction For Report Blaming Bill Clinton For Navy Yard Shooting

NRA News host Cam Edwards issued a correction the day after after Breitbart.com's A.W.R. Hawkins claimed on his show that the mass shooting at Washington Navy Yard "happened because Bill Clinton mandated that" military bases "be gun-free zones." In truth, the policy cited by Hawkins to support this claim allows guns to be carried on military bases under a substantial number of circumstances and was actually enacted during the George H.W. Bush administration.

The myth that a Clinton-era policy was responsible for the shooting, which claimed the lives of 12 victims, was the centerpiece of right-wing media's failed attempt to establish that the Navy Yard shooting took place in a "gun-free zone."

Edwards issued a correction during his September 18 broadcast, citing a Media Matters blog that addressed Hawkins' claim, during a segment with Washington Times senior opinion editor Emily Miller. After Edwards acknowledged that the policy was enacted under George H.W. Bush, Miller said, "Then I've written that wrong too," and she added, "Are you sure that's correct before I change it too? ... Because I don't believe anything Media Matters says."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/18/nra-news-issues-correction-for-report-blaming-b/195953">//http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/18/nra-news-issues-correction-for-report-blaming-b/195953

Yet another crazy conspiracy theory debunked by Media Matters.  :)

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"To make matters worse due to Clinton era legislation there can be no armed security on military bases. Even the MPs are not issued or allowed to carry firearms. This is why DC police and DC park police had to be called in to neutralize the shooter. You can't make this stupid shit up.  :mad:

QuoteNRA News Issues Correction For Report Blaming Bill Clinton For Navy Yard Shooting

NRA News host Cam Edwards issued a correction the day after after Breitbart.com's A.W.R. Hawkins claimed on his show that the mass shooting at Washington Navy Yard "happened because Bill Clinton mandated that" military bases "be gun-free zones." In truth, the policy cited by Hawkins to support this claim allows guns to be carried on military bases under a substantial number of circumstances and was actually enacted during the George H.W. Bush administration.

The myth that a Clinton-era policy was responsible for the shooting, which claimed the lives of 12 victims, was the centerpiece of right-wing media's failed attempt to establish that the Navy Yard shooting took place in a "gun-free zone."

Edwards issued a correction during his September 18 broadcast, citing a Media Matters blog that addressed Hawkins' claim, during a segment with Washington Times senior opinion editor Emily Miller. After Edwards acknowledged that the policy was enacted under George H.W. Bush, Miller said, "Then I've written that wrong too," and she added, "Are you sure that's correct before I change it too? ... Because I don't believe anything Media Matters says."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/18/nra-news-issues-correction-for-report-blaming-b/195953">//http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/18/nra-news-issues-correction-for-report-blaming-b/195953

Yet another crazy conspiracy theory debunked by Media Matters.  :)

I'm going to repost my response to you that you basically ignored over at VF the other day. It shows that army reg. 190-14 governing the carrying and issuing of firearms on military bases was adopted in April of 1993 under Clintons watch. The DOD directive that you and your "leftard" buddies keep referring to was not made offical until it's offical effective date of April 12th 1993.  

"Sorry to break the bad news to you Romero but Army reg 190-14 was not placed in effect "immediately". It wasn't adobted my the US military until a date of April 12th 1993. with the blessing of the then president Bill Clinton.

Here is a link to the actual regulation 190-14.

">

If you read the entire reg you will see that firearms shall only be issued to qualified DOD personnel under strict guidelines and under specific circumstances. Nowhere in the regulation does it state that a typical back to work Monday morning qualifies as a circumstance where firearms need to be issued to DOD personnel. That being the case it seems that the ONLY thing between the shooter and his victims was ONE armed onsite DOD security guard. Maybe if there had been two or three or more on duty, 12 innocent people wouldn't have died.

The defense of Bubba from lefty websites doesn't change the fact that this shooting was probably preventable had some of the warning signs been acted upon and if tighter security had been in place."

BTW, at least the NRA was credible and up standing enough to provide a correction unlike the hysterical and sensationalistic lies spoken and printed by leftwing so-called news outlets regarding Aaron Alexis supposed use an AR15 "assault weapon". No retractions or corrections have been forthcoming regarding the fear mongering and hysterics that your kind has added to this event. What a surprise.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Do you know what a correction is? They admitted they were wrong. You fell for another conspiracy theory.

Cam Edwards: "Said it was from Bill Clinton. It was not. It was enacted in the George H.W. Bush administration."

"So, anyway, that's what I got wrong."

Quote from: "Renee"there can be no armed security on military bases
Quote from: "Renee"ONE armed onsite DOD security guard

No armed security? That's what we call "wrong'.

How could you for one second believe there can be no armed security on military bases? They're military! Of course they have armed security!

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Do you know what a correction is? They admitted they were wrong. You fell for another conspiracy theory.

Cam Edwards: "Said it was from Bill Clinton. It was not. It was enacted in the George H.W. Bush administration."

"So, anyway, that's what I got wrong."

Quote from: "Renee"ONE armed onsite DOD security guard

No armed security? That's what we call "wrong'.

How could you for one second believe there can be no armed security on military bases? They're military! Of course they have armed security!

I often wonder why you cannot read. Is it a genetic deficiency or are you just ignorant? Do you have ANY conception of time and date at all? April 12th 1993 when the reg was made EFFECTIVE was during Clinton's presidency. I'm not making this up! You can't change history although you lefties do try your best to re-write it at times.

Read the Army regulation and READ the effective date........PLEASE, before you make a bigger ass out of yourself than you already have.

As for the armed security; from what we know at this time, Aaron Alexis encountered only two security people (one of which he killed and the other wounded) before he started his shooting rampage. You would think that on a military base he would have faced something more substantial that a DOD security guard and a K9 cop but he DIDN'T. Why, because there weren't enough armed security in the naval yard at the time. It was up to metro police and the FBI hostage rescue team to get the job done. That is the actual truth and none of your bullshit will change the fact that onsite armed security was extremely lacking.

Anonymous

Renee, just so you know Romero doesn't really believe the leftist political nonsense in MM either anymore than I take Glenn Beck at face value. Just a couple of silly American hyper-partisan editorialists. Pure BS, both of em.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Read the Army regulation and READ the effective date........PLEASE, before you make a bigger ass out of yourself than you already have.

It was enacted under George Bush, and effective under Bill Clinton. Means nothing. Presidents can't just stop enacted laws. You can't blame Clinton for something that was enacted under Bush.

Quote from: "Renee"due to Clinton era legislation
Wrong. It was Bush era legislation.
Wrong. There was armed security.

And Army Regulation 190-14 applies to Army military bases. It doesn't apply to the Navy. Army Regulation 190-14 has absolutely nothing to do with the Washington Navy Yard. :)

Anonymous

Oh puhleeease, if there was a mistake made both the incoming and outgoing admin's were responsible. I liked Bill Clinton's pragmatism. I wanted Hillary to win the Dem nomination for prez. Obama is unqualified to hold the office and it shows.

However, as much as I liked Bill Clinton I know he was incredibly lucky. He rode the fiscally conservative revolution that swept North America in the 90's. The dot.com boom: President Clinton benefited hugely from a financial blockbuster he had nothing to do with; it was his presidency's lottery winnings! It made the difference between his term in office being viewed as a success or a failure.

The Republican Congress forced him to accept transformational acts that balanced the budget and reformed the Welfare programs, which he claimed for his own after passage despite his initial resistance to it.

President Clinton's two costly mistakes

He amended the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) to its final, and lethal, form, thus contributing to a spectacular housing bubble that burst in 2008. For more, read: How the CRA Fueled the Housing Bubble.

He failed to significantly adjust the U.S. foreign policy after the Cold War. As a result, America actually became a major source of instability around the world, especially in the Middle East (U.S. Middle East Policy: What's Wrong?). A strong case in point: The seeds for the 9/11 tragedy were sowed on President Clinton's watch. For example, President Clinton actually refused Sudan's offer to turn Osama Bin Laden over to the U.S.! Ron Paul has got this one perfectly right (read: Ron Paul on 9/11: Ask the right questions and face the truth)!

3. Discussion

In a previous post (American Presidents: Three Best and Three Worst), I stated:

"President Kennedy might well be recognized as the worst American President twenty years from now, as America finally realizes the magnitude of the damage he caused by allowing public-sector unions in 1961."

History will judge President Clinton in the same way: The long-term impact of his two costly mistakes is yet to be known. As a matter of fact, America has yet to widely acknowledge they were even mistakes. A complicit media, more intent on helping elect Democrats, has kept them out of the public's sights. For more, read: Brainwashing in Communism and in Democracy.

Still wondering why America is so deeply in trouble today? It really started in earnest after 1989, when the Cold War ended. The US failed to adequately adjust to the new world characterized by two points as follows:

For the US, the world should have been much more peaceful (e.g. without thousands of Soviet nuclear weapons aimed at us), but we made it worse than ever, with the worst being the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. For more, read: What's The Real Cost of The Iraq War?

The rise of BRICS, led by China, as economic competitors to the U.S.

Anonymous

Today's entry comes to us courtesy of that weiner himself Oscar Mayer.
Quoteevs has been a focal point for hate by a few of the members over there since it's beginning.

There are numerous page posts over there devoted to expressing hate for her. You have some very

hateful members Fashionista

Yes, Lord knows there has never been a negative post/thread on VF about myself/Obvious Li or CC. :roll:

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Read the Army regulation and READ the effective date........PLEASE, before you make a bigger ass out of yourself than you already have.

It was enacted under George Bush, and effective under Bill Clinton. Means nothing. Presidents can't just stop enacted laws. You can't blame Clinton for something that was enacted under Bush.

Quote from: "Renee"due to Clinton era legislation
Wrong. It was Bush era legislation.
Wrong. There was armed security.

And Army Regulation 190-14 applies to Army military bases. It doesn't apply to the Navy. Army Regulation 190-14 has absolutely nothing to do with the Washington Navy Yard. :)

You can't be serious. If that was the case then why does it apply to the Marines on base? The Marine barracks on the naval base was just a few buildings away and although there are weapons stored there they were never issued. Furthermore they had no ammo for the weapons because ammunition is stored elsewhere.  Experts claim that had the marines been issued weapons they would have been able to clear the building faster and more efficiently than waiting for civilian law enforcement to do so. Clearing buildings of enemy targets is one of many of the duties the US Marines are extensively trained for.

Army reg 190-14 applies to ALL branches of service serving on military bases. Because it applies to military police who are responsible for the law enforcement duties on ALL military bases covering ALL branches of service. The problem is that the MPs are stretched extremely thin and there are not enough of them in domestic facilities. Most of them are on active duty in Afghanistan and Iraq. Had proper armed security been in place I have no doubt that most if not all the 12 lives would have been spared.

Anonymous

^^Renee, I am not going to waste your time pretending I know the first thing about the US military or any other army. However, what I found odd about that tragedy is that civilian cops were utilized on a military base? :?:

Odinson

Maybe because if somebody shot that buck nigger it would have been racism. Faggots would have gone haywire.

I really feel pity for americans... They have to live amongst da hood niggazz. Not even hispanics like niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Yo dog thugs life! I hate the whites mon becuzzz he dozz nut giv muh dick comuniti coleg grad a jub ass a manager. RAYCISM!

I go grab muh dick and sack muh pants.