The best topic

Replies: 10435
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 23, 2024, 10:49:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah she's not very accurate.

Everyone who does anything she doesn't like is "immoral" according to that delusional dimwit.

ok..i realize my lifestyle is not for everyone........but calling me immoral while professing deep and abiding love for Ron Jeremy....are you fucking kidding me.......if she is that delusional then i am now a convert.......fuck me what stupidity....... ac_lmfao  ac_beating

Listen, he was forced into it okay.  Just because he is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for "Most Appearances in Adult Films" (over 2000) and claims to have slept with 3000 to 4000 women, doesn't make him immoral.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Please tell me someone else sees Inked Angel for the trouble making, lying piece of shit she really is.  

I can't tell you how sick of that dumb bitch I am.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Please tell me someone else sees Inked Angel for the trouble making, lying piece of shit she really is.  

not knowing any of the facts i don't know who is lying about what...however, she is an annoying piece of doggie do.....and deserves the nickname stinky....since she became one of eves "inner circle" she has become a boring, judgmental, shit disturbing blowhard.....much like that other goof soon...i try to avoid them both..i would advise you to do the same but i doubt you will take my advice...should we send her hate PM's ?????......  ac_dance ac_king

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Please tell me someone else sees Inked Angel for the trouble making, lying piece of shit she really is.  

not knowing any of the facts i don't know who is lying about what...however, she is an annoying piece of doggie do.....and deserves the nickname stinky....since she became one of eves "inner circle" she has become a boring, judgmental, shit disturbing blowhard.....much like that other goof soon...i try to avoid them both..i would advise you to do the same but i doubt you will take my advice...should we send her hate PM's ?????......  ac_dance ac_king

And give her the attention she craves?  Nah.  I still have to laugh about that video she posted.  I didn't listen to it with sound but it really showed the difference between the fantasy and the reality. hahaha

She lies about just about everything and has from the start.  She likes to play Ms. Innocent when she's the biggest shit disturbing cunt I've come across in ages.  

Soon is right up there too.  He's a pesky little flea who only has balls when evs has his back.  I'd punch him in the nuts if he had any.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I'd like to hold him down while you punch him in the nuts!  ac_dance And then I'll punch him in the nuts  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

You're so helpful Annie! hahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

him" Who are we taiking about here? .... if it's someone don't like, maybe  I can help?

I'm best standing. Pointy toe high heels always worked for me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Always happy to help!  ac_smile  I also hate little weenie shit disturbers  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I doubt soon even has balls, CC your idea of high heels would be a benefit in locating his tiny little balls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Surprise, surprise, today's contribution is courtesy of Lochdubh. I agree with the guy on most issues, but he is the biggest old evs sycophant on VF. He takes her shit and calls it fucking ice cream every single time.
QuoteThe late Mr. Rogers was mean compared to Super. I still think that FAshie is a troll

She has been around forums for a long time you sickening asskisser.

That's his opinion and he is allowed to express it..

Vancouver Forum is not for me anyway, so I don't mind what is written there..

Sometimes this little forum is not for me either.

ac_unsure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Busting Inky lying is fun :D

Inky?

RW

Inked Angel on VF.  

Sorry to use such harsh words earlier Fash, but I really dislike people who lie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I like him in many ways, but he does exactly as Shen described at every opportunity  ... without fail in that area

Personally I think he just doesn't want to make waves. Loch took a lot of uncalled for, venomous, shit from evs a while back (probably some of the worst garbage I've seen come out of her) and I think he is just trying to avoid being put into an uncomfortable situation.

Loch doesn't like to fight with other posters and I respect him for that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.