The best topic

Replies: 10426
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:06:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

What do you do when you have a malignant tumor, Fash?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What do you do when you have a malignant tumor, Fash?

Oh my goodness, do you have that Azhya?

ac_crying

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Mel isn't confused about his sexuality.  He just hasn't figured out he's a grown up yet.

sweetheart..he as close to a closet sexual deviant as you can get.....not gay so much as unsure....likes it strange...his wife knew that...couldn't comply....had to go...simple enough....women know these things.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_crying

Hahaha! No, Fash. I do not have a malignant tumor. I thought you would get what I meant.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

ac_crying

Hahaha! No, Fash. I do not have a malignant tumor. I thought you would get what I meant.

Sorry, that was a rhetorical question..

If someone had that condition, they would have surgery to remove it..

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_biggrin Key word: remove.

I should have caught your meaning at first Azhya Aryola..

He says he will only post for a week..

I would like him to stop being so disrespectful though while he is here.

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Mel isn't confused about his sexuality.  He just hasn't figured out he's a grown up yet.

sweetheart..he as close to a closet sexual deviant as you can get.....not gay so much as unsure....likes it strange...his wife knew that...couldn't comply....had to go...simple enough....women know these things.

I don't know why you people fight my people abilities.  Just as I can tell who is who immediately, I can peg who they are as humans.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I too was able to tell right away who Asian Pride was. Maybe I've reached that level. Haha! I could not tell before. ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I too was able to tell right away who Asian Pride was. Maybe I've reached that level. Haha! I could not tell before. ac_toofunny

I absolutely suck at at guessing identities. RW, will tell you that too. However, I spotted Joe's Cheng Zi character right off the bat along with all of Phagdish Hardy's effeminate handles.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I don't know why you people fight my people abilities.  Just as I can tell who is who immediately, I can peg who they are as humans.

Okay, Who am i?  ac_angel

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
We have a house in Edmonton and a condo up in Fort Mac. Mel's condo looks so gay!!

mel is confused about his sexuality..i think that is the driving force behind his "issues"....most of these guys are pretty fucked up.......just sayin

With all due respect Obvious Li, insulting someone who is troubled is like kicking someone when they are down.

You my Dear, would not survive in a Zombie Apocalypse

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Real Woman"

Okay, Who am i?  ac_angel

You're Keeper hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I swear old evs must be bipolar. There's no way that woman is playing with a full deck.

QuoteEaster Bunny wrote:

They're mentally ill and full of hatred. Much of their hate seems to be aimed at women. A lot of them seem to be racists too.

evs wrote:

sounds like shen li.

Crazy!!

RW

Haha. It would be funny if it wasn't so fucked up.

She called me desparate because mimi said I was pretty.

Totally out of control.
Beware of Gaslighters!