The best topic

Replies: 10418
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:50:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Real Woman"She doesn't have mental health problems.  She's just mean.

I think evs has mental health issues, because people with mental health issues can pick out others who have it too. Some with these issues have a tendency to be mean to others with a mental health infliction, they prey on them. Only a few do that and those are the ones who are just mean instead of being kind and supportive.  I'm leaning towards bi polar issues.

It takes one to know one eh? There is no way that woman is sane.

You have no proof of that..

You say that simply because you don`t like her.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You have no proof of that..

You say that simply because you don`t like her.

When she turns on people for no reason whatsoever like she has with lochdubh, RW, Renee and even you once what other fucking conclusion can we draw besides questioning her fucking sanity?

She'll even like illogical Phin Nazi-wannabe threadbombers provided that clown dislikes the people she dislikes.

QuoteShe's hard to like.

If you want to be liked by old evs, you simply have to lick her hairy, old white behind. However, that sometimes is not enough if she has no one else around to hate.

RW

There are moments when I want to like her but then she reminds me why I don't.

VF is dying and it's sad to watch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"There are moments when I want to like her but then she reminds me why I don't.

VF is dying and it's sad to watch.

I am not as compassionate as you are RW. In fact, I have read some of the vile shit she has flung at you and there is no fucking way I could remain as reserved as you have been. VF is indeed on life support and it is 100% her fault.

RW

I agree the state of VF is on her 100%.

I don't have any respect for her Shen and being Italian, that's about as low as it can go.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I agree the state of VF is on her 100%.

I don't have any respect for her Shen and being Italian, that's about as low as it can go.

Having never been Italian in my entire life, I don't understand that, but I will take your word for it.

BTW, Renee is Italian too.

Obvious Li

VF has been circling the bowl for some time...it is very much like it's predecessor was before memebee broke off and started this forum.....DV lasted a few more months but the writing was on the wall.... ac_beating

RW

DV died when no one could connect anymore.  Then it came back up and down it went again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I came out of the woodwork just to say that I agree with this. Now, I've got to go back into the woodwork.  ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Obvious Li"VF has been circling the bowl for some time...it is very much like it's predecessor was before memebee broke off and started this forum.....DV lasted a few more months but the writing was on the wall.... ac_beating

Vancouver Forum is not the same without little hornydung the virginator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Stay!!!!!!

I not only want Azhya to stay, I want her to drop by more often.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Having never been Italian in my entire life, I don't understand that, but I will take your word for it.

BTW, Renee is Italian too.

Only half.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.