The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"its fine Fashy, no one liked me over there anyway, if you dont agree with the clique you get labeled.

I cannot understand why, but I am happy you are here Keeper.

ac_smile

I just told you why Fashy.

I mean I do not know why they did not like you Keeper?

You have always been so kind here and I know the other ladies here like you very much.

ac_smile

keeper

I cannot understand why, but I am happy you are here Keeper.

ac_smile

You have always been so kind here and I know the other ladies here like you very much.

ac_smile

True, Whats not to like (fixes hair)

To bad their all old or married  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

ac_smile

True, Whats not to like (fixes hair)

To bad their all old or married  ac_toofunny

And I am both Keeper.

ac_toofunny

reel

As far as I know, she's never banned anyone permanently.  I can hardly imagine that you were the exception to that Keeper.

Annie

There's been times when for some odd reason I was not able to log in. This would happen after I questioned her or got into a spat with her goons. When I finally did get on and asked what happened, she would turn it around and say I'm crazy and accusing her of tampering with my account. Other times posts would be moved or deleted and she would let me "stir" for a bit before telling me I was just crazy.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

reel

Quote from: "Annie"There's been times when for some odd reason I was not able to log in. This would happen after I questioned her or got into a spat with her goons. When I finally did get on and asked what happened, she would turn it around and say I'm crazy and accusing her of tampering with my account. Other times posts would be moved or deleted and she would let me "stir" for a bit before telling me I was just crazy.

Not to tell any stories out of school, but I was a mod there for many years and behind the scences, she is extremely strict about ensuring that such things do not happen.  Annie, you badly hurt both her passion and her pride in running the forum and doing her best to avoid such things.  Perhaps it was a technical glitch, perhaps user error, but the chances that people stopped you from logging in or moved your stuff are virtually zero.  Evs would lose significant sleep if that were the case.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"As far as I know, she's never banned anyone permanently.  I can hardly imagine that you were the exception to that Keeper.

I would believe Keeps any fucking day over that bipolar swine.

keeper

Quote from: "reel"As far as I know, she's never banned anyone permanently.  I can hardly imagine that you were the exception to that Keeper.

So what are you saying? That im not banned and it was all in my head?

Anonymous

No, I think reel is saying you're lying because old evs has "ideals" she never compromises. ac_rollseyes

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No, I think reel is saying you're lying because old evs has "ideals" she never compromises. ac_rollseyes

Lying, I see.......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Lying, I see.......

Oh, I don't know, but he seems to trust her more than you. I can't believe as wise as reels is, he does not see she is now fully off her rocker.

I got your back though handsome. ac_drinks

Annie

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Annie"There's been times when for some odd reason I was not able to log in. This would happen after I questioned her or got into a spat with her goons. When I finally did get on and asked what happened, she would turn it around and say I'm crazy and accusing her of tampering with my account. Other times posts would be moved or deleted and she would let me "stir" for a bit before telling me I was just crazy.

Not to tell any stories out of school, but I was a mod there for many years and behind the scences, she is extremely strict about ensuring that such things do not happen.  Annie, you badly hurt both her passion and her pride in running the forum and doing her best to avoid such things.  Perhaps it was a technical glitch, perhaps user error, but the chances that people stopped you from logging in or moved your stuff are virtually zero.  Evs would lose significant sleep if that were the case.

I never meant to accuse her of doing so but it apparantly came across as that and she took it as that and never let it go.  I remember "asking" about such things and she went off on me and got me so mad I blew up. Other posters were nice enough to suggest it was a glitch or moved to another thread etc but she kept posting my posts with "this ^" as an exclamation for my craziness.  I tried to make fun of it and made stupid jokes but I still came across as blaming her. I even accused "gremlins" of wreaking havoc but they didn't come after me accusing me of "off my rocker".  lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

^Yeah, she really sounded like a mean little kid at times with you Annie.

Annie

It may have come across to me like belittling but others said they saw it too so it wasn't all in my head like she wanted me to believe. I especially did not like being "walked" into something which I wouldn't understand and then made to feel "stupid". I felt set up a lot of times.

Annie

And then she'd quote my remarks and mock me for being "off my rocker" lol