The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Rumour is you were banned by request Keeps.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Can we actually request to be banned and it will happen? lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Rumour is you were banned by request Keeps.

Gasp, she broke her precious ideals and actually banned someone?

Annie

I tried my damdest get banned when I went off with a major potty mouth....I guess it's the request that counts?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I tried my damdest get banned when I went off with a major potty mouth....I guess it's the request that counts?

If that's what you really want, send your letter off to Santa evs. ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

reel

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nope.  Keeper lied through his goddamn teeth.  He went around her and had himself banned by someone else at his own request.  

I don't like it when people mislead me Keeper.

reel

Quote from: "Annie"I tried my damdest get banned when I went off with a major potty mouth....I guess it's the request that counts?

Why did you try to get yourself banned Annie?

Annie

Ok...

Dear Santa evs:

I wish for a ban on letting me post on your forum,

signed,

sweet Annie

lol

Annie

Quote from: "reel"

Why did you try to get yourself banned Annie?

Just to see if I could, I was bored  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"

Nope.  Keeper lied through his goddamn teeth.  He went around her and had himself banned by someone else at his own request.  

I don't like it when people mislead me Keeper.

Lemme get this straight, she harrasses, issues time-outs, hurls vile immature, unprovoked attacks, badgers, tells them to get lost, but does not ban them permanently because of her "high" ideals. Oh yeah, she was born to mod. ac_rollseyes

RW

I believe Zekko did it.  At least I think that's what he said on the board.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I believe Zekko did it.  At least I think that's what he said on the board.

Ya know RW, you received an old evs version of banning tonigt eh?

cc

I need to get something off my big tit white chest  ac_smile

I needed to say this for a long time - Why do we need to dun "the other" forum here?? even though and when when the criticism is often accurate it is still a negative theme

It does not make this forum stronger and in fact weakens it in my view

We have very good people here - Steady unrelenting criticism of "the  other" forum is beneath us and I believe diminishes this good forum and its people

Please think about it.

There!! I said it. My chest has deflated to a more  reasonable size now - I think I'll go post something positive in the "Blonde Girls With Big Tits" thread now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I need to get something off my big tit white chest  ac_smile

I needed to say this for a long time - Why do we need to dun "the other" forum here?? even when the criticism is accurate.

It does not make this forum stronger and in fact weakens it in my view

We have very good people here - Steady criticism of "the  other" forum is beneath us and I believe diminishes this good forum and its people

There!! I said it. My chest has deflated to a more  reasonable size now

I kind of agree.

It really makes no sense to "dun" VF from here when it is so much more satisfying to do it from the VF forum itself. There is really no decent debate about how shitty VF is getting in this thread because we are all basically in agreement. This is nothing more than a private bitch fest rehash of the going's on at that "other forum".

We all know VF is devolving into a puddle of primordial goo and we all know why. Moaning about it here is like snickering behind their backs. They all know we are doing it and as you say, it makes us look bad.

Although I got a lot off my chest today, it's still huge.  acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell