The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Dude I'm not the one claiming that Army Reg 190-14 which limits the issuing of firearms to security personnel, didn't apply on a naval base.

QuoteArmy Regulation 190–14

Applicability. This regulation applies to the Active Army, the U.S. Army Reserve, the Department of the Army civilian police and security guard activities, contracted or contractor security force operations and activities, and the Army National Guard only when called or ordered to active duty in a Federal status under the provisions of title 10, United States Code.

:)

Army regulations apply to the Army. Navy regulations apply to the Navy. Pretty obvious stuff for most people.

See appendix A. I know you are not that dumb.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

What about it? It doesn't say anything about the Navy. Nowhere in the Regulation does it say anything about the Navy. That's cause it's for the Army.

Note that the Regulation is by order of the Secretary of the Army. The Army and the Secretary of the Army don't get to make regulations for the Navy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Today's entry comes to us courtesy of that weiner himself Oscar Mayer.
Quoteevs has been a focal point for hate by a few of the members over there since it's beginning.

There are numerous page posts over there devoted to expressing hate for her. You have some very

hateful members Fashionista

Yes, Lord knows there has never been a negative post/thread on VF about myself/Obvious Li or CC. :roll:

CC is a very lovely woman and it pains me to read Gay Boy Bob and EU being so mean to her..

With EU it seems being rude to CC is his only purpose for being on that forum.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"To make matters worse due to Clinton era legislation there can be no armed security on military bases. Even the MPs are not issued or allowed to carry firearms. This is why DC police and DC park police had to be called in to neutralize the shooter. You can't make this stupid shit up.  :mad:

Well, it turns out there were seven armed guards. Not none, not one - seven.

QuoteLaPierre conceded that there were, in fact, around seven armed guards in Aaron Alexis' path. Six at the gate and one in the building who, LaPierre said, "ran toward the fire." What LaPierre didn't mention was that Alexis shot and killed that guard, and, apparently realizing he was out of shells for his Remingon 870 Express, absconded with the guard's 9mm semi-automatic Beretta handgun and proceeded to continue shooting. So to summarize in LaPierre's simplistic language, when the "bad guy with a gun" was confronted by a "good guy with a gun," the "good guy's" gun simply became the "bad guy's" gun.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/nras-lapierre-moves-the-g_b_3998539.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/nras-lapierre-moves-the-g_b_3998539.html

So yes, they could make that stupid shit up. And you fell for it.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"To make matters worse due to Clinton era legislation there can be no armed security on military bases. Even the MPs are not issued or allowed to carry firearms. This is why DC police and DC park police had to be called in to neutralize the shooter. You can't make this stupid shit up.  :mad:

Well, it turns out there were seven armed guards. Not none, not one - seven.

QuoteLaPierre conceded that there were, in fact, around seven armed guards in Aaron Alexis' path. Six at the gate and one in the building who, LaPierre said, "ran toward the fire." What LaPierre didn't mention was that Alexis shot and killed that guard, and, apparently realizing he was out of shells for his Remingon 870 Express, absconded with the guard's 9mm semi-automatic Beretta handgun and proceeded to continue shooting. So to summarize in LaPierre's simplistic language, when the "bad guy with a gun" was confronted by a "good guy with a gun," the "good guy's" gun simply became the "bad guy's" gun.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/nras-lapierre-moves-the-g_b_3998539.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/nras-lapierre-moves-the-g_b_3998539.html

So yes, they could make that stupid shit up. And you fell for it.

More leftwing rag bullshit, Romero; why am I NOT surprised? You lefties are simply desperate to deflect the real issue, aren't you? That fucking Huff-Poop rag that you love so much was one of the first slime-ball media outlets to claim Aaron Alexis used a so-called "assault weapon"  in his shooting rampage long before anyone had any facts at all. And did they ever print a retraction when they were proven to be wrong???? Fuck no. That steaming pile of leftwing horseshit is so agenda driven that it makes the clowns at Politico look like a bunch of armatures; and you fall for their stupid shit ALL the time.

If there was so much armed security then why did DC Metro Police, DC Park Police and the FBI hostage rescue team have to do all the work????? Answer that one, smartass. Were the six guards at the gate all on a coffee break????? :lol:

Do you really think that seven on one wasn't adequate to deal with the situation; especially in the early stages? You're a fool if you think otherwise. Given the amount of time Aaron Alexis had to shoot up the place I highly doubt there was any more than one or two armed guards in place anywhere near the area.  The likely truth is that there were maybe about 7 armed guards TOTAL throughout the entire naval yard that morning.

You lefties will say and do anything to try and pin the blame on anything but where the blame actually belongs because placing blame on the perp and the mistakes made in preventing his access to the facility doesn't fit in with your agenda. That's disgusting.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"More leftwing rag bullshit, Romero; why am I NOT surprised? You lefties are simply desperate to deflect the real issue, aren't you? That fucking Huff-Poop rag that you love so much was one of the first slime-ball media outlets to claim Aaron Alexis used a so-called "assault weapon"  in his shooting rampage long before anyone had any facts at all. And did they ever print a retraction when they were proven to be wrong???? Fuck no. That steaming pile of leftwing horseshit is so agenda driven that it makes the clowns at Politico look like a bunch of armatures; and you fall for their stupid shit ALL the time.

If there was so much armed security then why did DC Metro Police, DC Park Police and the FBI hostage rescue team have to do all the work????? Answer that one, smartass. Were the six guards at the gate all on a coffee break????? :lol:

Do you really think that seven on one wasn't adequate to deal with the situation; especially in the early stages? You're a fool if you think otherwise. Given the amount of time Aaron Alexis had to shoot up the place I highly doubt there was any more than one or two armed guards in place anywhere near the area.  The likely truth is that there were maybe about 7 armed guards TOTAL throughout the entire naval yard that morning.

You lefties will say and do anything to try and pin the blame on anything but where the blame actually belongs because placing blame on the perp and the mistakes made in preventing his access to the facility doesn't fit in with your agenda. That's disgusting.

You never have a single decent word to say about lefties but yet that's OKAY with you!

DC Metro Police, DC Park Police and the FBI hostage rescue team had to do all the work because an ARMED GUARD was killed by Alexis. Then he took the armed guard's gun and started killing more people.

I don't see any lefties pinning blame where it doesn't belong. A baseless accusation. Where are lefties pinning blame it doesn't belong?

It was you and right-wingers who were trying to blame Bill Clinton of all people with a silly conspiracy theory. Bill Clinton?! Hahahaha

At least you finally realize you were wrong about there being no armed guards.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"More leftwing rag bullshit, Romero; why am I NOT surprised? You lefties are simply desperate to deflect the real issue, aren't you? That fucking Huff-Poop rag that you love so much was one of the first slime-ball media outlets to claim Aaron Alexis used a so-called "assault weapon"  in his shooting rampage long before anyone had any facts at all. And did they ever print a retraction when they were proven to be wrong???? Fuck no. That steaming pile of leftwing horseshit is so agenda driven that it makes the clowns at Politico look like a bunch of armatures; and you fall for their stupid shit ALL the time.

You never have a single decent word to say about lefties but yet that's OKAY with you!

DC Metro Police, DC Park Police and the FBI hostage rescue team had to do all the work because an ARMED GUARD was killed by Alexis. Then he took the armed guard's gun and started killing more people.

I don't see any lefties pinning blame where it doesn't belong. A baseless accusation. Where are lefties pinning blame it doesn't belong?

It was you and the right-wingers who were trying to blame Bill Clinton of all people with a silly conspiracy theory. Bill Clinton?! Hahahaha

At least you finally realize you were wrong about there being no armed guards.

One armed guard went after him and was killed because he obviously had NO support from the other supposed 6 guards on duty. What happened to the other alleged 6? On break, pressing their uni-forms, polishing their badges?  :lol: Where were they, asshole?

Where was all this armed security you and your buddies at the Huff and Puff keep blubbering about? Clue us all in, will ya. You're so dead sure that they were on site but yet you have no idea why they weren't doing their jobs. Maybe it's because they weren't actually there in the first place. Maybe it's because the security policies that are in place are INADAQUATE?

I remember one of your lefty news sources showing a pic of an armed guard standing outside the entrance to the naval yard in an attempt to show that there were armed guards in place at the time of the shooting. I was a very misleading picture because it was actually a pic of a DC police officer who arrived after the shooting had started.

You prog D-bags are just all out of sorts because Aaron Alexis didn't use a so-called assault weapon and you're especially all bent out of shape because he didn't have an AR15 in his possession.  You are all so consumed with trying to pin the actions of a known mad man on guns that you will do anything imaginable to deflect the fact that naval security totally failed to protect those 12 people.

Shame on you.

Romero

Shame on me for not believing a silly conspiracy theory that said there were no armed guards and it was all Bill Clinton's fault? Why would I believe something so crazy and false?

Quote from: "Renee"I remember one of your lefty news sources showing a pic of an armed guard standing outside the entrance to the naval yard in an attempt to show that there were armed guards in place at the time of the shooting. I was a very misleading picture because it was actually a pic of a DC police officer who arrived after the shooting had started.

A picture like this?

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/AP_navy_yard_shooting_nt_130917_16x9_992.jpg">

It's just a picture of a DC cop at the Washington Navy Yard after the attack. What's so misleading? Did they claim it was an armed guard and not a DC cop? I don't think so!

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Shame on me for not believing a silly conspiracy theory that said there were no armed guards and it was all Bill Clinton's fault? Why would I believe something so crazy and false?

Quote from: "Renee"I remember one of your lefty news sources showing a pic of an armed guard standing outside the entrance to the naval yard in an attempt to show that there were armed guards in place at the time of the shooting. I was a very misleading picture because it was actually a pic of a DC police officer who arrived after the shooting had started.

A picture like this?

It's just a picture of a DC cop at the Washington Navy Yard after the attack. What's so misleading? Did they claim it was an armed guard and not a DC cop? I don't think so!

Just answer my question.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"One armed guard went after him and was killed because he obviously had NO support from the other supposed 6 guards on duty. What happened to the other alleged 6? On break, pressing their uni-forms, polishing their badges?  :lol: Where were they, asshole?

Where was all this armed security you and your buddies at the Huff and Puff keep blubbering about? Clue us all in, will ya. You're so dead sure that they were on site but yet you have no idea why they weren't doing their jobs. Maybe it's because they weren't actually there in the first place. Maybe it's because the security policies that are in place are INADAQUATE?

The security was inadequate for not expecting a mentally ill person with a history of violence to have security clearance.

What makes you think the other armed guards were screwing around? The Washington Navy Yard is huge. Alexis had security clearance and knew exactly where to go. There could have been dozens of armed guards and he still could have killed at least one person. It's pretty obvious that a mentally ill person with a history of violence should have never been able to buy any guns or have security clearance.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"Shame on me for not believing a silly conspiracy theory that said there were no armed guards and it was all Bill Clinton's fault? Why would I believe something so crazy and false?

A picture like this?

Just answer my question.

That´s a picture of a nigger. Have him wield an AK-47 and put a towel on his head...

THE ENEMỲ!

Romero

That could be what your children may look like.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"That could be what your children may look like.

Me having sex with the black females does not change the fact that blacks are lazy as fuck and carry medieval diseases.

My sperm does not change the fact. The little hammerheads are not incredible hulks.

http://www.firstshowing.net/img/incredible-hulk-FL-03.jpg">

Odinson

The fact that they are over 90% unemployed and costing us alot of money still remains.

Romero

When other people like you start making the same generalizations and racist comments toward your children, you will hopefully finally understand why you're so wrong.