The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 22, 2024, 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I miss having all of you cracked out righties over there :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"Thank you RW  acc_hugz  (passes $20 bucks)

Beautiful 18 and sunny. I have a confession. Im addicted to White castle, OMFG, didnt even know i could eat 10 little burgers in a row. ac_wot

There goes my Beautiful RW figure (face palm)

Don't worry about your figure.  I'll come down and take you for a run.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Beautiful 18 and sunny. I have a confession. Im addicted to White castle, OMFG, didnt even know i could eat 10 little burgers in a row. ac_wot

A run?  ac_huh

If you come to visit me we wouldnt be running geesus, more like dinner and some damn good conversation. I wonder, are you comical,sarcastic,shy in real life?

keeper

i changed my avatar so i had to edit this

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Real Woman"

A run?  ac_huh

If you come to visit me we wouldnt be running geesus, more like dinner and some damn good conversation. I wonder, are you comical,sarcastic,shy in real life?

I'm generally really outgoing IRL but I can be a bit bashful when I first meet someone which results me me being giggly.  I crack a lot of jokes.

People who meet me describe me as being comfortable.  I get "I feel like I could tell you anything and you wouldn't judge me" a lot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"i changed my avatar so i had to edit this

Love the new av Keeps. ac_toofunny  ac_drinks  acc_hugz  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I miss having all of you cracked out righties over there :)

I assume you mean Fashionista? I have suspected for some time now that that woman is on drugs.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's no rightie :P

You do suspect she's a junkie though right? I think we all suspect that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I miss having all of you cracked out righties over there :)

I assume you mean Fashionista? I have suspected for some time now that that woman is on drugs.

ac_rollseyes

keeper

I dont know about that!! But, she sure can avoid answering the simplest question i ask which i find very upsetting. ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I dont know about that!! But, she sure can avoid answering the simplest question i ask which i find very upsetting. ac_smile

She's a fence-sitter for sure.

Anonymous

Quoteevs wrote:

thank you for your kind words over at the asian forum..

You're welcome evs. I know I have been kinder to you than what ya deserve, but hey, it's fucking X-mas. ac_hithere  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"guys..i agree regarding this constant bitch session about VF....i know i know, i started this thread....but i would like the acrimony to end as well as everyone else....i rarely give eves shit on here...i reserve it for VF.....the nuts i was talking about are the ones who imagine their threads are deleted and their passwords changed and so on......and the ones whose boyfriends are persona non grata on VF...getting a sympathetic ear here just encourages them to dump a bigger load.....would be nice to get back to posting shit about fat girls.... acc_devil

Don't make me beat you.  ac_beating
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Me wrote...
QuoteOf course, banning for a pic of a clean toilet bowl is not right, however... They are comparing that banning to my photo of my blood and shit smeared toilet and sink, for which I wasn't banned for...

The difference she may not realize was, I was posting a legitimate medical concern for legitimate medical purposes. No troll, no joke!

Mel,

Despite the flimsy fucking excuses you use, we both know you were looking for attention as you always are. I don't care though as I was merely pointing out the erratic behaviour of the bipolar twat owns that very dying forum. Of course this is not "disgusting content".

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSk11ENi8ppvyXMv79Sb_lFxo3qmMnrNTqQ2SZHPj3dmoje5oBklDJ5MW5">

It is what the bipolar owner of VF is doing to her own forum.