The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Back to the retardation - Inked Angel's shameless low self esteem induced attention whoring.

YAWN!

Are you ever going to just let it rest?  ac_rollseyes

If it is such a "yawn" inspiring issue why do you keep picking at it?

Oh come on Renee.  Why do you reply to Odinson?  Why did you go on and on with Leo?

Don't ask stupid questions :)

Look, my replies to Odinson are few and far between and they certainly don't go on for 15 fucking pages. It's the occasional quick jab and I'm out.

Furthermore, you know damn well why I used to  go at it with Leo. We both enjoyed the give and take. Can you honestly tell me you enjoy this monotonous HS level dust up with Inked Angle or the blatantly stupid, vicious comments that evs blurts out at you?????
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I could say the same to you about evs Shenikins. :P

It's time for her to put her money where her mouth is....

How are you Real Woman?

Are you staying home for Christmas or visiting relatives?

I'm okay Fash.  I would love to be home right now with my family but I'm away for medical crap.  If I make it home, I'll be enjoying a wonderful Christmas with my husband, kids, mom and friends.

How about you?

Oh, what a time to be away from your family..

ac_crying

I hope you can get home by December 24..

Tomorrow is my last day at work until the first Monday after the new year..

We will exchange gifts at work tomorrow..

ac_smile

I am so excited about Christmas Real Woman..

All my baking is done, all my shopping is done, the turkey and the ham are in the deep freeze..

My mother in law and my parents will come over Christmas eve and stay over night..

We will attend a special church service on Christmas eve and then have some Western and Eastern foods..

Christmas day we open presents and have a big feast..

I'm making stuffing on Saturday and handing out gifts ot our neighbours..

It's a busy time, but I love this season so much..

I almost forgot, I am working the kettle for Salvation Army Saturday afternoon plus Monday and Tuesday as well.

RW

Are you ever going to just let it rest?  ac_rollseyes

If it is such a "yawn" inspiring issue why do you keep picking at it?

Oh come on Renee.  Why do you reply to Odinson?  Why did you go on and on with Leo?

Look, my replies to Odinson are few and far between and they certainly don't go on for 15 fucking pages. It's the occasional quick jab and I'm out.

Furthermore, you know damn well why I used to  go at it with Leo. We both enjoyed the give and take. Can you honestly tell me you enjoy this monotonous HS level dust up with Inked Angle or the blatantly stupid, vicious comments that evs blurts out at you?????

I'm not a big fan of phonies and liars.  What can I say?  I've never liked her and I never will but like I said, if she wants it to end all she has to do is PM me my last name and where I live.  She wont.  WYF does THAT tell you?

evs doesn't bug me.  She says the most off base and vapid shit that it's almost comical. :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not a big fan of phonies and liars.  What can I say?  I've never liked her and I never will but like I said, if she wants it to end all she has to do is PM me my last name and where I live.  She wont.  WYF does THAT tell you?

evs doesn't bug me.  She says the most off base and vapid shit that it's almost comical. :D

I don't like hypocrites, so I can understand where you're coming from. I don't know what your feud with IA is all about and frankly I don't care. However, I won't judge. Gawd knows that vicious, vapid twat owner of VF makes my nerves ache. I too haven't been shy about sharing my feelings about her either.

Renee

I'm not a big fan of phonies and liars.  What can I say?  I've never liked her and I never will but like I said, if she wants it to end all she has to do is PM me my last name and where I live.  She wont. WYF does THAT tell you?

It tells me that she has nothing and it's not worth making a big deal out of. WTF does it tell you.....to keep running in circles, to keeping saying the same thing over and over and over again????? ac_rollseyes  Because that's exactly what it looks like.

Unless for some weird reason you need to continue the insanely repetitious IKYABWAI horseshit, you're better off walking away from the whole thing.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Well thank you for acknowledging she's a liar.  It's a start.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well thank you for acknowledging she's a liar.  It's a start.

Is your old man and the kids with you or are you in Vancouver alone?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

RW that sucks, I know how it feels to be alone at medical appointments  :( but at least you have us!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm alone.

I do not know what to say Real Woman..

ac_crying

I pray you can be released, so you can be home with your family by December 24.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm alone.

Ah fuck RW, that really sucks being away from your kids at this time of the year. Could this not have waited until January?

If you were in Edmonton, Mommy and I would smuggle a couple of rum mojitos in when we came to visit.

RW

You guys are making me feel weird!  

I just go in for tests and such. No biggie.  

I'm going to try to fly home today.  Then I have to come back in January - twice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You guys are making me feel weird!  

I just go in for tests and such. No biggie.  

I'm going to try to fly home today.  Then I have to come back in January - twice.

Alright, I misunderstood what you meant, that's all. English is NOT my mother tongue ya know.

Anyway, it must feel good to be heading home. What time do you arrive?

RW

No worries Shen.  I'll get home at 3:30pm if I make it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No worries Shen.  I'll get home at 3:30pm if I make it.

You mean you might not make your flight out of YVR? Why not?