The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
A booming market will drive up unskilled wages even faster than governments pandering to the squeakiest wheel. I read that Wally World in the oil boomtown of Williston, North Dakota is starting workers at $17/hr. I wonder how long this will last though as boneyards fill up with iron not drilling due to collapsing crude prices. ac_umm

Really, you think that will work better than what basically amounts to an undeserved government handout to unskilled labor????  ac_umm

What a novel idea. ac_biggrin  

Shen, it must be like hell living up there in the nest of leftard nitwits, how do you do it?  ac_toofunny Because I know that I'd go fucking postal.

it is a living hell.....over the last 50 years this country has slowly gone insane...when you witness the likes of eves whose heros are chomsky, suzuki obama, trotsky and fidel representing a cross section of the type of people we let into this country you will understand why...frankly, there is no explanation why a canadian born citizen like RW could be that fucked up...either it is the medications, a chemical imbalance or a whack on the fucking head......who knows

Is it really that screwed? I fully understand that the closer you get to metro areas the more liberal people are going to be; it's the same here. The closer you get to Seattle the more fucked in the head people get unit you reach critical mass and then they become completely lefty batshit. But many Canadians I've met from areas like Alberta or British Columbia seem to be almost or even more conservative than people from say Mississippi or Alabama.

I'm guessing with your sparse population there isn't enough of them to make a difference or like many American conservatives, they have just given up trying to shovel shit against the leftwing tide of insanity. I don't know exactly what the situation is up there but many conservative Americans just want to be left alone to live their lives free of the onerous government intrusion that leftwingers literally live and strive for. We are extremely polarized down here along ideological lines and I can't help but think that if things don't change, then it's going to erupt and end violently. In fact in some aspects it's already well on it's way to a violent end.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Really, you think that will work better than what basically amounts to an undeserved government handout to unskilled labor????  ac_umm

Shen, it must be like hell living up there in the nest of leftard nitwits, how do you do it?  ac_toofunny Because I know that I'd go fucking postal.

it is a living hell.....over the last 50 years this country has slowly gone insane...when you witness the likes of eves whose heros are chomsky, suzuki obama, trotsky and fidel representing a cross section of the type of people we let into this country you will understand why...frankly, there is no explanation why a canadian born citizen like RW could be that fucked up...either it is the medications, a chemical imbalance or a whack on the fucking head......who knows

Is it really that screwed? I fully understand that the closer you get to metro areas the more liberal people are going to be; it's the same here. The closer you get to Seattle the more fucked in the head people get unit you reach critical mass and then they become completely lefty batshit. But many Canadians I've met from areas like Alberta or British Columbia seem to be almost or even more conservative than people from say Mississippi or Alabama.

I'm guessing with your sparse population there isn't enough of them to make a difference or like many American conservatives, they have just given up trying to shovel shit against the tide of leftwing tide of insanity. I don't know exactly what the situation is up there but many conservative Americans just want to be left alone to live their lives free of the onerous government intrusion that leftwingers literally live and strive for. We are extremely polarized down here along ideological lines and I can't help but think that if things don't change, then it's going to erupt and end violently. In fact in some aspects it's already well on it's way to a violent end.

From watching American programs, politics is polarized to the point that I wonder how anything can get done. Seems like there is no compromise at all. The white house won't work with congress and vice-versa.

It's like that too here especially in social media. The opponents of the prime minister characterize him as Adolf Hitler. His party does exactly the same to the opposition, so I suppose we are nearly as divided politically as Americans.

Anonymous

I'm guessing with your sparse population there isn't enough of them to make a difference or like many American conservatives, they have just given up trying to shovel shit against the leftwing tide of insanity. I don't know exactly what the situation is up there but many conservative Americans just want to be left alone to live their lives free of the onerous government intrusion that leftwingers literally live and strive for. We are extremely polarized down here along ideological lines and I can't help but think that if things don't change, then it's going to erupt and end violently. In fact in some aspects it's already well on it's way to a violent end.

As I said before, there are plenty of fiscal conservatives among us here. However, they don't have the time to occupy, protest or make a noisy nuisance of ourselves. We get the handed the bill to clean up after those selfish asshole, but we don't do it ourselves.

What I find is that the 90's were a very conservative period economically across this continent. It didn't matter what your party stripe, the people would not tolerate not confronting deficits, increasing civil service, regulations and more unnecessary government departments. The result of this was deficit elimination in Ottawa and Washington, debt elimination in my province of Alberta and prosperity.

Nowadays, the pendulum has swung the other way. Just like the 90's it makes no difference what one's party affiliation is either. We have a conservative majority government in Ottawa that is no where near as conservative as the Liberal government of the 90's. They can't be as conservative as the Liberals were in the 90's or there would be blackbox/occutard anarchy is they don't get their selfish way. It appears we have learned nothing from history. Big spending and incremental increases in government size ead to hard times.

Obvious Li

pretty good summary of the situation up here....we have a few (very few) fiscal conservatives in this country...but they differ from the loons only in the sense of degree of waste...no politician in this country has the balls to actually deal with the problem head on....mainly because it has become so entrenched there is really no solution besides complete anarchy and installing a military dictatorship... which of course will not happen until the crisis is so severe it requires it....eventually if the courts keep expanding naive rights there will have to be some kind of military intervention  to stabilize the country...no sovereign govt. can run indefinitely being blackmailed by a small minority supported and encouraged by a bunch of unelected judges...that must end at some point.

Anonymous

no politician in this country has the balls to actually deal with the problem head on....mainly because it has become so entrenched there is really no solution besides complete anarchy and installing a military dictatorship... which of course will not happen until the crisis is so severe it requires it....eventually if the courts keep expanding naive rights there will have to be some kind of military intervention  to stabilize the country...no sovereign govt. can run indefinitely being blackmailed by a small minority supported and encouraged by a bunch of unelected judges...that must end at some point.

I agree handsome, but we did deal with it 2 decades ago. I too am worried about the power of self-serving Aboriginal chiefs holding the entire nation ransom, especially when you consider they are not only getting paid by us, but by foreign billionaires that have no interest in seeing Canada succeed. This is extremely dangerous. The only possible silver lining I can see is that visible minority immigrants do not have white guilt and are less willing to accept one ethnicity having special rights and privileges.

Obvious Li

no politician in this country has the balls to actually deal with the problem head on....mainly because it has become so entrenched there is really no solution besides complete anarchy and installing a military dictatorship... which of course will not happen until the crisis is so severe it requires it....eventually if the courts keep expanding naive rights there will have to be some kind of military intervention  to stabilize the country...no sovereign govt. can run indefinitely being blackmailed by a small minority supported and encouraged by a bunch of unelected judges...that must end at some point.

I agree handsome, but we did deal with it 2 decades ago. I too am worried about the power of self-serving Aboriginal chiefs holding the entire nation ransom, especially when you consider they are not only getting paid by us, but by foreign billionaires that have no interest in seeing Canada succeed. This is extremely dangerous. The only possible silver lining I can see is that visible minority immigrants do not have white guilt and are less willing to accept one ethnicity having special rights and privileges.

what you say would be true excepting.....we have nine white judges that run this country and that will not change for generations.....they make laws as they see fit..regardless of evidence or the will of the people...courtesy of Pierre Elliot Trudeau and his 1982 dance with the devil...minorities becoming the majority will not change this in our lifetimes.......only civil war can right the ship at this point.

RW

I can't handle the Dalhousie debate.  The logic fails are a bit much for me to deal with.  *FACE PALM*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can't handle the Dalhousie debate.  The logic fails are a bit much for me to deal with.  *FACE PALM*

I read about it in the news, but frankly there are more important issues facing Albertans than this, so I don't know all that much about it. From what I have read, some young men who are dental students posted some crude, but obviously facetious shit about women on Facebook, some people saw it, complained and they were kicked out of their dentistry program. Am I getting warm?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can't handle the Dalhousie debate.  The logic fails are a bit much for me to deal with.  *FACE PALM*

you are fencing with homero...not a wise proposition.... ac_lmfao  ac_dance

Anonymous

I didn't read too much in that thread because there was too much old evs stupidity in it. However, in the RW/Romero round, RW definitely emerged victorious.

Obvious Li

I didn't read too much in that thread because there was too much old evs stupidity in it. However, in the RW/Romero round, RW definitely emerged victorious.

ya but it's like beating up a dibbley......you win...but what's the point.....  ac_dunno ac_drinks

Anonymous

ya but it's like beating up a dibbley......you win...but what's the point.....  ac_dunno ac_drinks

Every time I start feeling confident with English, a word like that comes along.  ac_unsure

@realAzhyaAryola

God help me, I can't stand looking at Munday's avatar. Lots of girls are lauded for being cute and adorable but then you find out there's not much between the ears. What is cuteness if that's all they have?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"God help me, I can't stand looking at Munday's avatar. Lots of girls are lauded for being cute and adorable but then you find out there's not much between the ears. What is cuteness if that's all they have?

everything......she has all she needs between the ears...almost perfection i'd  say.... ac_dance