The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"All three of those examples, as they stand, have a benign descriptive meaning and intent. The word "slob" is the key here. It ties all three of the other descriptors together in a way that makes their meaning derogatory and offensive.

:laugh: So you used a mathematical formula to find it offensive?

You always get upset when anybody makes fun of anybody's weight. I know it and you know it. You're going to be offended the next time!

Jesus H. Christ; not only are you completely obtuse but you can't even follow simple instructions.

What the hell are we to do with you? ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
everything......she has all she needs between the ears...almost perfection i'd  say.... ac_dance

In my opinion, I seriously doubt it. That is nowhere near perfection to me. That girl appears to have no substance. If I put myself in the shoes of some man who has to put up with her, I will be so unhappy. If all she can offer is her cuteness but no substance, that will bore the daylights out of me. I'd rather be with a less cute person who I can have a conversation with.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
everything......she has all she needs between the ears...almost perfection i'd  say.... ac_dance

In my opinion, I seriously doubt it. That is nowhere near perfection to me. That girl appears to have no substance. If I put myself in the shoes of a man dealing with her, I will be very unhappy. If all she can offer is her cuteness but no substance, that will bore the daylights out of me. I'd rather be with a less attractive person who has substance.

i don't want to be with someone who wants to do my job.....i'm quite good at it thank you very much....i want to be with a women who is good at her job...failing that,  give me ditzy with a killer body...cause the alternative is just to much aggravation no man deserves..it's why the system is badly broken

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I read about it in the news, but frankly there are more important issues facing Albertans than this, so I don't know all that much about it. From what I have read, some young men who are dental students posted some crude, but obviously facetious shit about women on Facebook, some people saw it, complained and they were kicked out of their dentistry program. Am I getting warm?

I saw on CBC Calgary news that those students threatened to use chloroform to rape women.

ac_wot

I would want to know if my daughter's dentist had made threats like that.

No they didn't threaten to use chloroform to rape women.  They posted an old joke on a private Facebook group that read, "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Oh I am sorry Real Woman, I am always so busy every morning making breakfast and getting my children ready for school that I only hear bits of news items..

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

i don't want to be with someone who wants to do my job.....i'm quite good at it thank you very much....i want to be with a women who is good at her job...failing that,  give me ditzy with a killer body...cause the alternative is just to much aggravation no man deserves..it's why the system is badly broken

I think they should have brains. It's a pity when they don't. What a waste.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Hello Azhya, how are you today?

ac_smile

We had a short Chinook today, but tomorrow is supposed to be -16.

ac_huh

Obvious Li

brains are overrated.......there are so so many qualities more important than brains..... acc_devil

Anonymous

Every now and then a decent subject emerges on VF. Mimi started a thread titled Freedom of Expression. Unfortunately, Mel and oddstain are trying to hijack it. Yet, old evs thinks those two along with the Langley Ladyboy are less of a problem than Sox. ac_rollseyes

RW

I have Odi on ignore.  It's great - truly.

Mel is easy enough to by pass.

You still need to vote yay or nay in the Leo thread :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have Odi on ignore.  It's great - truly.

Mel is easy enough to by pass.

You still need to vote yay or nay in the Leo thread :P

Even on ignore, oddstain pisses me off. acc_angry

I'll cast my vote right now.

Annie

I just posted Yes I'd like to see him come back.  He was always nice to me and had a way with words and I'd like to see Evs pissed off more  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You did not vote Shenie  >:|

Done!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"You did not vote Shenie  >:|

Done!!

BTW, I added digs at old evs. Is that OK?